[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one should i get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ps3xbox360-1l.jpg (34 KB, 868x502) Image search: [Google]
ps3xbox360-1l.jpg
34 KB, 868x502
i have been playing games on pc exclusively all my life. now that they are quite cheap, i am thinking about getting one of these. main reason are the exclusives, i would like to play red dead redemption for example. which one had/has the better exclusives apart from that? will be renting, pirating and maybe buying the games if they are cheap.
>>
>>345442248
360, hands down. Also runs console exclusives a lot better than the PS3. The PS3 was shit in that department.
>>
Compile a list of exclusives you'd like to play then weigh them between the two consoles. Do your own goddamn research it's not even hard.
>>
>>345442356
got a few examples of good 360 games? because uncharted series had me leaning towards ps3 a bit.
>>
PS3. There's literally no 360 exclusives worth playing, the closest they came was with shit like Crackdown which was only alright at the time.

Spend a little extra on a 3.55 model, then pirate all the games.
>>
>>345442454
Fucking this OP, how dumb are you? look at a list of exclusives and see which ones you want to play more...

That said, I had both systems but for me the only MUST-PLAY exclusive was Demon's Souls, on PS3
>>
File: 1579vb.gif (76 KB, 500x140) Image search: [Google]
1579vb.gif
76 KB, 500x140
>>345442248
>>
>>345442750
Oh, forgot to add I also liked MGS4, another ps3 exclusive, a lot (because I've always been a fan of the series, and I enjoyed this entry, not as much as MGS2 but its still cool and filled with TECHNOLOGY)
>>
Most 360 communities are probably dead, and PS3 has a better single player offering.
>>
Some exclusives I find worth mentioning for either system:
>360:
Halo
Gears of War
Forza
Ace Combat 6
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Tenchu Z
Chromehounds but the servers are dead

>PS3:
Killzone
Resistance
Yakuza
Last of Us
Uncharted
GT
Wipeout HD
Demon's Souls
MAG but same as Chromehounds
Endless weebshit if you're into that

I really don't like either library that much, unless you're really into AAA exclusives or very specific niche things that only happen to be on either console it's not really worth it, but then again I grew up with all kinds of niche PC stuff so I don't know.
>>
>>345442356
No it doesn't, maybe early in the cycle but every multiplat since 2010 has performed better on ps3

Also OP depends on games you want, 360s exclusive line-up isn't as strong
>>
>>345442461
dead rising 1, pt 2 has exclusive dlc
red dead, blue dragon, jet set radio future
>>
>>345442789
Wii60 alliance
>>
>>345442248
PS3. Xbox Live and your friends being on it was the only reason to get 360. Now that everyone's moved on, it's pretty obvious how flawed the 360 was.

Plus, I mean, do you really want your games to be ruined if you accidentally move your console?
>>
>>345442248
PS3 obviously
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.