[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel suddenly bored with Overwatch after three days of buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Overwatch_cover_art_(PC).jpg (109 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_cover_art_(PC).jpg
109 KB, 265x375
I feel suddenly bored with Overwatch after three days of buying it and can't bring myself to play it. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
I play it from time to time with friends.
Some rounds are fun, some aren't.
>>
File: mercy.png (101 KB, 356x278) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
101 KB, 356x278
>>345424229
none of my friends play OW so I always go solo, maybe that's part of my problem.
>>
>>345424371
In that case I understand you fully, playing Overwatch solo is also not that much fun for me.
>>
>>345424114
That's why I didn't buy it in the first place.
>>
>>345424637
you didn't buy it because you're a little bitch.
>>
aMeizing!
>>
>>345424637
It has a lot going for it. It's a fun moba-esque FPS with interesting characters but suffers from way too much repetition.
>>
You were buying it for three days? How much money did you use?
>>
>>345424371
Do you get on mic when you're playing with randoms?
>>
>>345424637
You didn't buy it because your poor, don't make excuses.
>>
This game has potential to be great. However, the community ruins it. Nobody uses mics. Nobody coordinates anything. Everyone wants to main a character despite that character being a detriment to the team. The ones who do use mics just use them to bitch and blame others for their failures.
>>
>>345424114
You should sell it then
>>
File: iiidddd.jpg (69 KB, 668x300) Image search: [Google]
iiidddd.jpg
69 KB, 668x300
>Play comp
>try to pick the right hero for my team composition
>Play healer whenever I can, tank, support whatever
>Rarely go up in rank
>Decide fuck it, I'm going to play DPS because I want my team to win
>Go up 10 fucking ranks only playing DPS
>49->59
>Start playing healer again
>drop down to 57

Don't play healer, it's a waste of time.
>>
File: 351325.jpg (125 KB, 788x638) Image search: [Google]
351325.jpg
125 KB, 788x638
Okay.

Serious question now.

Why do you care if ANYONE else feels like you? What difference does it make? Do you feel validated and "normal" when the game bores you and others had the same expierence?
Will you try the game again if people tell you that they are still enjoying it?

What if everyone suddenly tells you that Overwatch suddenly become 100x times better while sniffing fermented shit? Would you try that shit out?

Holy fuck nigger, this is some Facebook tier lack of self conciousness. Literally hivemind thinking.
>>
>>345424846
does she have a maxipad on?
>>
>>345425880
Well, Overwatch is better if you sniff fermented shit.
>>
>>345426015
something better https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2040475
>>
I play lots of comp and the drive to smash people keeps me going. Can i direct hit more next game as pharah? Can i get more head shots with mcree? Can i get more multiman rezzes? Winning close games gets my blood racing which is something that happens very rarely in other games
>>
>>345425165
usually not. In 95% of games nobody says a word at all
>>
>>345426345
>You lose a close match
lol gg ez
>>
>>345424114
this is what i've been thinking. it looks content poor and the characters seem boring

i was considering buying it alongside battleborn but all they have on PS4 is the fucking origins edition and i'm not paying 60$ for an f2p game
>>
File: I dont get it.jpg (132 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
I dont get it.jpg
132 KB, 640x424
>Play in the Open Beta because I pre-ordered it for PS4
>Excited as fuck for it to come out
>It comes out
>Play nothing but Overwatch for 3 days
>Stop playing
>Haven't touched it since

Why am I like this
>>
>>345424114
Have you been playing with friends?

I got it on release and got burnt out pretty quickly when I wasn't playing with friends. The Quick Play shitters can really ruin the fun for you.

Since Competitive has come out, it's gotten a bit better, but you still get your fair share of shitters.

IMO they should have raised the competitive requirement to 35-40.
>>
>>345424114
No. Either

>play with friends
>try a new character
>look up strat videos on YouTube

These usually get me going again.
>>
OP has unknowingly realized how shallow overwatch actually is and is seeking a solution to an unsolvable problem
>>
>>345424114
I'm starting to get worn out ever since comp came out. Imo it ruined the game.
>>
>>345430440
battleborn
my copy's in the mail
>>
If you're playing solo and actively attempting to win, that's why you're not having fun. Just forget winning, always assume your team consists of 5 autists, just pick who you like and try to have fun any way possible and if you don't care about winning then I promise you will have fun.

I play Symmetra when I play solo and place my teleporters near cliffs facing the wrong direction, that or I play "ring around the payload" for 5-10 minutes per match with Mei, it gives me keks, so that's what I do. It's all about finding your happy place.

Also before anyone says shit about playing on PS4 that's because all of my friends play on PS4, I use a CronusMax because I'm not a moron who plays FPS games with controllers.
>>
>>345424114

Yeah played it, got to level 121, climbed to 57 competitive, just bored now
Need more maps and game modes
Golden gun stuff is bullshit too, basically rewards you for playing a bunch as opposed to being highly skilled, what's the point in them
>>
>>345432002
>>
>>345432002
>had to climb to 57
>didn't get placed there

casul
>>
>>345432034
>when you're sitting at your seat idly talking to a friend on steam and you see something in your post box so you fill out the captcha and post

jesus christ i need sleep
>>
>>345431891
>If you're playing solo and actively attempting to win, that's why you're not having fun. Just forget winning, always assume your team consists of 5 autists, just pick who you like and try to have fun any way possible and if you don't care about winning then I promise you will have fun.

this
>>
>>345431891
>Using mouse and keyboard
>On console

Somehow even more cancerous.
>>
>>345424114
y it´s kinda meh now that when i know the game is 10 minutes long and casual as fuck, also my friends are moviefags and too busy working now so playing teamgames just doesnt happen anymore. Think im gonna play MGSV for another month and then decide what to do.
Blizzard has been shit for last 3 years
>>
>randy pitchford: *makes good game*
>randy pitchford: alright now we just release this beast into the wild
>randy pitchford: game like this? it'll fucking sell itself.
>two months later
>randy pitchford has disconnected

tragedy has struck
>>
>>345431891
I can deal with not winning if the match is close.
What I can not deal with is if I go out, shield my teammates but teammates are so retarded they ignore my shield and then die which leads to me dying too.

Fuck that shit, how are you gonna have fun when you die 10 seconds after running out of the spawn or not pushing the payload past the gas station because the other team blows you endlessly the fuck out.
>>
Nope
>>
>>345433069
Don't play Reinhardt if your team is autistic, just switch out for D.VA or someone else who doesn't rely on a competent team.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.