[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Kickstarter Nonstarter, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: retsupurae.png (28 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
retsupurae.png
28 KB, 900x563
What's your favorite Kickstarter Nonstarter, /v/?
>>
Busco Quadnary
>>
All I know is that I love graphics and I'm on graphics and let me tell you if you're-
>>
Dahir Insaat is the new hotness.
>>
>>345421442
The ones they did with the afro guy who wanted to make an opperating system in 4D
>>
This is pretty much the only good thing left with that community.

>Retsupurae stop doing RPs
>Chip&Ironicus shortly follow
>Gaming Garbage dies

Some of them are pretty good but I can't believe they're already up to 66 of them, I loved the Dahir Insaat videos though.
>>
>>345426804
I think Lowtax lost his will to live after losing shmorkey. Sure Dave was a disgusting pedo weirdo but he was funny with Lowtax.
>>
>>345426804
They only stopped doing RPs because it's become almost impossible to find LPs that are actually bad and not just incredibly boring
>>
>>345426930
>They only stopped doing RPs because it's become almost impossible to find LPs that are actually bad and not just incredibly boring

No they just stopped looking. People can link crappy ones to them easily. I've found 40 view shitty LPs just by searching with all the hallmarks of a ridiculous RP-able LP.
>>
File: 1367439797860.jpg (65 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1367439797860.jpg
65 KB, 500x707
>Shuffle RP videos
>It's a Chip+Slowbeef episode

Easily some of the best videos, Serious Dad is always one of my go to episodes.
>>
File: 1459652642882.gif (908 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1459652642882.gif
908 KB, 500x394
>>345427273
>Shuffle
>It's a Voidburger episode
>>
The Busco Quadnary and Dahir Insaat stuff was gold, but I really wish they did another series like Dracula Unleashed.

Also, while Shmorky is as good as dead, atleast Lowtax managed to replace him with his own loli.
>>
>>345427273
my favourite Chip and Slowbeef ep has to be those two guys playing halo
>>
>>345427425
Is that episode where she spouted "faggot" still up?
I'm surprised it didn't directly conflict with her new religion.
>>
>>345427434
I wasn't very fond of Lauren when she showed in his videos but I caught a few of his streams lately and she's matured just enough to not be so annoying.

Now she's like a younger Lowtax and it's pretty great.
>>
You all remembered to ask about the meat right?

Right!?
>>
but not empty of meaning
>>
File: Casualbeef.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Casualbeef.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Gotta be the death maze one or the MMO asking for a half million and looking like Wurn online. I'd like them to do another newgrounds live thing and bring in a bunch of guests, those were some great videos.

Also interested to see where Beef's True Gamer thing goes, I hope he gets Betus to join in on future episodes.
>>
>>345428361
why does he looks like such a cuck?
>>
>>345428427
he looks pretty sexy now

used to be your stereotypical ugly goon before
>>
>>345427273
slowbeef, ironicus and dave_o best combo
>>
>>345421442
I miss those longplays with the weird time travel one.
Those were genuinely funny to watch.
>>
still waiting on a longplay of Night Cry

they took the piss out of the kickstarter they're basically obligated to longplay the game, especially since it's total shit
>>
>>345428497
He looks like mix between Dan Harmon and Rich Evans
>>
>>345422416
I think Slowbeef's brain died in that one.
>>
>>345428361
I can't stomach that "True Gamer" video. Something about it is just fucking awful.
>>
>>345429638
oh you
>>
>>345429665
he's not a good actor
>>
>>345429760
i thought you were making a Something Awful pun
>>
>>345429791
you give me too much credit
>>
>>345429791
I thought that as well.
>>
>>345426930
>>345427146
They stopped doing it because after they got popular their retarded fanbase would rally on the victim's channel and harass the guy each time they released a video.
>>
>>345430162
Just like /v/ then :^)
>>
>>345430162
Like father like son.
>>
I actually think the issue is diabeetus is dodging like fuck
The channel is pretty much being held down by Slowbeef at this point, who is doing streams pretty much every day, while you're lucky if Diabeetus appears once a week.

I think slowbeef likes to save the good LPs and shit for the two of them, but it just isn't very viable right now. So instead he's focusing on solo stuff and guest partners.

It's a shame but int he end this always happens with double acts like this, one day one of them just gets bored.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVqs2jYKew

strong black kickstarters
>>
That nigger who thinks computers would run better if binary code existed in a 3D space.
>>
>>345431691
Why do people do shit like that? Does that guy have any self-awareness?
>>
>Retsuprae

Anyone remember the time they tried doing a video on Critikal and removed it soon after when they were called out on being fucking idiots?
>>
>>345433139
https://youtu.be/Yr_saOIb2sw
Ye
>>
Fuck off retsupurae you stopped being funny the moment you stopped shitting on other let's players
>>
The sports one with that old man and mid 30s woman. Fucking hilarious that they used second life for game footage.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.