[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DK64 gets put on the Virtual Console despite having a built-in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DiddyKongRacing.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DiddyKongRacing.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>DK64 gets put on the Virtual Console despite having a built-in game that's 100% owned by Microsoft

So does this game have a chance at getting put on the VC even with Banjo and Conker in it?
>>
>>345410140
no, but the DS version does
>>
>>345410140
>built-in game owned by microsoft
which one?
>>
>>345414009
Jet-pac
>>
>>345414009
Jetpac
>>
>>345410140
Microsoft can't be fucked to make their own N64 emulator for one game, they don't give a shit about Jetpac, and they're getting paid, so they don't care.

Banjo and especially Conker, on the other hand, could end up confusing. Honestly, I doubt the game would get rereleased in any form with Conker in it.
>>
>>345414386
I still wish they used some original character for Bad Fur Day, I liked DKR-era Conker more.
>>
>>345414386

>can't be fucked to make an n64 emulator for one game

Explain banjo kazooie and tooie on xbox live then
>>
>>345414386
>Microsoft can't be fucked to make their own N64 emulator for one game
Didn't they have to do that when putting Bad Fur Day, GFG, and Blast Corps in Rare Replay?
>>
>>345416123
>>345416274

Oh, yeah, fair enough. Like the xbone itself, I completely forgot about that.

Then it's probably more a rights issue. Nintendo ain't letting Donkey Kong on anything but a Nintendo console.
>>
>>345410371
Yeah this unless they took the time to modify the N64 version which won't happen. The DS version replaced multiple Rare owned characters like Banjo and I think Conker was removed.
>>
>>345416123
These were ports.
>>
>>345416763
I don't think you realize what OP is asking

The question is will Diddy Kong Racing ever be made available on Nintendo's digital services, despite having two Microsoft characters in it
>>
File: 57571.gif (3 MB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
57571.gif
3 MB, 240x320
>>345410140
Misread OP as saying DKR had been put on the store. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>345410140
If they put it on the VC, it'll probably be the DS version.
I still enjoyed that one. The new cup was nice.
>>
Pipsy is my bitch

Eee eee!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.