[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Xbox One Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Xbox One Image.jpg (32 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
Xbox One Image.jpg
32 KB, 940x529
Looking for new Xbox One games to play. I appreciate everyone's opinions of games whether they're underrated or overrated. Thanks in advance!
>>
What games do you have already?
>>
Sunset Overdrive gets a lot of undeserved hate I feel, solid 6.5-7/10 game with a big bright colourful world and gotta-go-fast movement unlocked pretty quickly.

Would recommend for <$20 OP

Check games with gold too

Also AC: Unity xbone code is $2.80 if you're interested.
>>
>>345406705
Dead Rising 3 is pretty underrated. So... That?
>>
>>345406705
Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Master Chief collection, I liked Titanfall, Gears of War ultimate
>>
>>345409017
If anything it's overrated, game is a total bore and it looks and runs like shit on the Xbox One

Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCC, and Quantum Break are all decent
>>
>>345406705
Killer Instinct is the best game it has if you're into fighting games.
>>
>>345406705
Halo 5
Halo MCC (2 Anniversary looks fucking gorgeous)
Mortal Kombat XL
Gears of War Ultimate Edition or whatever the fuck it's called
Halo Reach because it's backwards compatible
Halo Wars, also because BC
GTA V
Fallout 4
Rare Replay
This should keep you occupied for the time being.
>>
>>345408759
I have a ton of games, I'm looking mostly for games which are not as well known or big name games which are worth it.

I have CoD: BO3, Madden, PGA, Dishonoured, NFS Rivals, Minecraft.. etc.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
>>
>>345410859
How is Halo 5? Worth the money?

and >>345410003 how is sunset overdrive overall?
>>
You kinda missed it on sale but halo 5 is pretty good.
I just got it myself.
Story is kinda dumb, especially team Osiris but the mp is really good.
That and I need friends to play with because fuck doing firefight with randoms who don't use reqs.
>>
>>345411083
The multiplayer is brilliant, the campaign is just OK. It's not nearly as basd as people make out, but it's still the weakest in the series.
>>
As an idort the only games i found worth getting were
>forza horizon 2
>master chief collection
>halo 5
>rare replay
>>
Raiden V's really good and one of the few good exclusives the Xbone has left (Moss said it's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future, curiously), though bear in mind that it's digital-only in the West.
>>
>>345411083
I personally enjoyed the story, but it's definitely not the best in the series. The multiplayer, though, is fucking amazing. Protip, don't listen to the retards who complain about microtransactions. The option is there, but it's not a pay to win type of deal. You can get all of the items just by playing multiplayer and spending REQ points on packs. No real money required, other than Xbox Live Gold and the actual game.
>>
Halo 5
Forza horizon 2
Sunset overdrive
D4
Quantum break is a good rent
>>
>>345410930
Was Black Ops 3 ever released for the Xbone? I don't think it was. And as far as I'm aware, it's not BC either.
>>
File: 1466203688655.jpg (36 KB, 503x415) Image search: [Google]
1466203688655.jpg
36 KB, 503x415
>>345411929
>tfw I pulled a legendary armor
>it's shinobi heartless
Mfw
>>
Has anyone played Homefront: The Revolution?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.