[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I play Ranger Hardcore or is it bullet sponge/aimbot fest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 282x179
Should I play Ranger Hardcore or is it bullet sponge/aimbot fest? Any RHM tips?
Also, Metro Thread
inb4 whining about Redux, both games were on PSN flash sale
>>
>>345397996
I like the concept of you take more damage but so do your enemies.
Finally picked it up the other day. Just playing on normal though.
>>
>>345397996
Definitely get Metro Redux. Both 2033 and Last Light are great.
>>
I think ranger hardcore disables the HUD completely, even in the quick item menu. At least, that's how it ended up for me.

I had to press tab and flick the mouse until I heard the knives or the pipe bomb. It was pretty frustrating.
>>
>>345398907
Yeah just tried out RHC and the intro was unplayable, so sticking to Survival Ranger. I got to D6 on my Normal playthrough but got stuck without a gasmask in an area with no supplies so had to restart
>>
>>345397996
>shooter on console
>redux

I am going to whine.
>>
>>345398907
You can see your inventory if you hold up your notepad, I think.

But yeah, throwables was a bit of a drag when blind-choosing. Fortunately I only used flamables and throwing knives in both playthroughs.
>>
You take more damage in ranger hardcore but also deal a shit ton more. So the game actually becomes easier in some parts than on easy difficulty since you can one shot most enemy with a headshot.
>>
File: metro_160711_1434120.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
metro_160711_1434120.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1080
>>345397996
Common enemies aren't bulletsponges, some die from a knife to the foot though it's safer to just stealth it whenever you can because of your low health and slow reloads, though you can cheat the difficulty by having brightness settings up a bit.
>>
>>345398904
>getting the cucked version of one of the best games.
>>
>>345400085
>Not having Redux for consoles and original version on PC so it doesn't run like shit
>>
Anyone else take off the mask before cinematic transitions?
>>
>>345402105
do you die?
>>
File: 1468099885519.jpg (327 KB, 1168x1960) Image search: [Google]
1468099885519.jpg
327 KB, 1168x1960
>Metro
>on consoles
>redux
ugh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.