[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come the "Witcher 3 is GOTY!" meme didn't save it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: meme game.jpg (339 KB, 1019x1195) Image search: [Google]
meme game.jpg
339 KB, 1019x1195
>Current Skyrim players:

>Current Witcher 3 players:

>People would still rather be playing Skyrim than Witcher 3

According to /v/, a bad game like Skyrim should have lost its appeal a long time ago. How come that isn't actually the case, and can someone explain this phenomenon? But more importantly, how come Witcher 3 doesn't have as good mod tools as Skyrim?

Witcher 3 fans even said the new DLC would save it, and certainly the Steam summer sale didn't help it

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/warner-bros-found-guilty-of-paying-for-positive-game-reviews-a143375

OH WAIT
>>
I think cdpr made profit from w3 so they're fine.
Im sure they'll appreciate your concern however.
>>
>>345395437
mods of course
>>
>>345395437
i just play morrowind. skyrim is for the gays
>>
File: just another on -v-.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
just another on -v-.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>
>>345395437
>spamming this over and over
>mods will still allow it
time for 500 replies in a shitpost thread
>>
>>345395437
I honestly think its because you cant make your own character and that turns a bunch of people off.

Gerald is cool and all, but I would love to make my own neanderthal and run around doing my thing in the pretty awesome world that they created.
>>
File: constanta smirks.jpg (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
constanta smirks.jpg
54 KB, 250x250
>Implying that witcher 3 can only be bought on steam
>>
File: why.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
why.png
112 KB, 297x282
Witcher games literally have no replay value

Skyrim is a "bad game" but I've played it way more times than I did Witcher 3
>>
Oh look, it's the turkroach.
>>
JUST
>>
>>345395437
1) Skyrim has a lot more mods, some of which completely rehaul the game or add new lands or whatever. Witcher 3 doesn't need these because it's already a good game and doesn't need mods to make it bearable.

2) Skyrim requires Steam to play. Witcher 3 does not. Plenty of Witcher 3 players use GOG or don't use either. This means your "current players" stat is meaningless.

3) A game having more or less players doesn't make it better or worse.
>>
>>345395437
Unlike cucks, most the witcher 3 players are using a DRM free platform

>In total, a count of the PC users of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt tallies up to approximately 1.3 million gamers. Of those, 693,000 are playing the title using GOG Galaxy, the distribution site’s downloadable client. That means that over half of the PC users of The Witcher 3 are experiencing the game through GOG Galaxy, leaving the hugely popular Steam system in the dust..

And that doesn't count those who simply launch the game without using the optional GOG Galaxy client.
>>
>>345395437
Hi buddy.

Keep the good shilling

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/%20meme%20game.jpg/image/m6V2aWK_t0rpxWH3_5KLmw/

>he doesn't even change the image filename
>>
File: 1405273498541.jpg (31 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1405273498541.jpg
31 KB, 400x266
I know OP gets paid for this but really now, theres not a single person in the world that could fall for that?
Whats the purpose at this point?
>>
>>345396764
>GOG

There are shit tons of pirates if it was on GOG.
>>
>it's this thread again
>it's still generating (you)s
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/%20meme%20game.jpg/image/m6V2aWK_t0rpxWH3_5KLmw/
>>
>>345397251
For an autist, he's pretty smart about how infrequently he posts this thread. A significant portion of /v/ doesn't catch on.
>>
File: wat.jpg (91 KB, 894x896) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
91 KB, 894x896
>he doesn't even change the text structure
>tfw over 70 threads found
>>
>>345395437
It is not that hard to like both Witcher 3 and Skyrim.
>>
Why does this matter? You fags are pathetic. Do other people's opinions really matter so much to you? Play the fucking game, enjoy the fucking game, don't give a shit how other people feel about the game. Get the fuck out of here with this autistic trash.
>>
Ive tried several times to "get into" the witcher series.

I finally have just today infact. Played past a few deaths. Explored some more and learned more about game mechanics. Its a fun game in an interesting world.

Id say its problem is just getting casual gamers to get past the initial few hours to become attached to the game world but once they do its a better game.
>>
>>345395437
Tw3 is open world but it still has a story and progression
With Skyrim you never really get anywhere so gameplay is completely endless
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.