[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer till this meme dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 169.jpg (46 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
46 KB, 578x327
How much longer till this meme dies?
>>
as soon as they add a battle system, normies don't want to do more than collect
>>
>>345347897
Memes are eternal
>>
Once they add more than the original 150, the nostalgiafags will drop it hard
>>
>>345349820

God level Pokemon will kill this game some time from now.
>>
Why is /v/ so bitter. Learn to have fun, neckbeard.
>>
>>345351360
What would you expect when a majority of the board are underage or unemployed NEETs? They're upset people are having fun and they cannot afford a phone and data plan to play it or they're too afraid to leave their house and scare off people with their incredible stench.
>>
Why is the Pokemon soundtrack so FUCKING GOOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEph3TPvCs

You should start your mornings with this soundtrack. Ready to dominate all who you encounter.
>>
>>345351931
Thank you anon. I needed that. Was feeling bad today
>>
>>345347897
Like 21 years and counting
>>
>>345351765
>They're upset people are having fun

I dont give a fuck about people. but wherever I browse there are those shills with their memes of their stupid app. think about them like jehova witnesess. yeah you dont give a fuck about their religion but once they start pestering wherever you go you start hating them.
I already filter the word pokemon and las time I checked there were 8 fucking threads and guest what I am still seeing these fucking threads.
>>
>>345352668
>"Whaaa people are forcing me to click on threads about something I don't like!"

Grow up faggot.
>>
>>345351765

Or get pokeballs hurled at them for resembling a Snorlax.

Seriously, the fucking neckbeards who come here are so drowned in their own asstears and shit that their basements have been declared septic tanks. You fags eat your mom's bloody tampons and tip fedoras at posts online about people with tastes different than yours. The level of autism and forever aloneness is beyond unbelievable because these ass babies can't even into absorbing sunlight for Vitamin D.
>>
"its cool" on /v/ to hate on popular things looks like, so many threads where people cant understand that people play games for fun on a fucking video game board
>>
>>345351360
If this game was fun, you'd have been playing it when it was Ingress.
>>
>>345353061
>"its cool" on /v/ to hate on popular things looks like
yet there's at least 5 overwatch threads at any given time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.