[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/ how do I get my gf into vidya? she totally loves Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: handraiseemoji.png (44 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
handraiseemoji.png
44 KB, 256x256
hey /v/

how do I get my gf into vidya?
she totally loves Pokémon Go, so I gave her my old DS with Pokémon Soul Silver and she likes it.

what games should I introduce her to next?
>>
le normees XD

le reeee XD
>>
>>345329139

are you having a stroke anon?
>>
>>345329017
If she doesn't have an interest without you poking her i would just leave it.

She might only be "liking" it because you're happy that she does.

If she liked games she would have played them prior unless you're literal children or live in a 3rd world where she hasn't been exposed to vidya.
>>
>>345329406

she came from a very religious family and she wasn't allowed to play vidya

so now I'm the one to introduce her to it
>>
>>345329604
Godspeed my lad.
>>
>>345329679

I thought I could introduce her to different genres, so she can make up her mind by herself
>>
>>345329858
Just play ez co-op games with her like kirby's yarn etc.

Cute and fun while not challenging to ease her in.
>>
File: SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg (52 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg
52 KB, 640x575
Don't hold back anon.

Give her the good stuff right away.
>>
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of The Sky
>>
>>345329992
>>345330128
These.

Also Ghost Trick.
>>
thanks guys

wish me luck
>>
>>345329017
Don't be tricked anon, it's just fucking pokemon go. It is hardly even a game, more of a real-life walking simulator, and your gf is still just a normie.
She says she likes soul silver to make you happy.
Just abandon ship and go back to doing normie things with her. You'll get less disappointed that way, and there's no risk of her becoming a #gamergirl.
>>
You don't get her into vidya, she gets there by herself.
>>
My fave vidya to play with my gf is licking her butthole until she cums and then drinking her pussy juice
>>
How is pokemon go even a game
>>
Introduce her to Unteralterbach, she'll love it.
>>
>>345333776

fuck off degenerated pedoshit
>>
>>345333429
like if you had a gf anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.