[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Age Origins Or Dead Space I'm getting one. Pros,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 19002716.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
19002716.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
Dragon Age Origins
Or
Dead Space

I'm getting one.

Pros, Cons?
Is there a clearly superior choice?
>>
Dead Space, easily.
>>
Dead Space, don't bother with Dragon Age
>>
Dead Space was one of the best games of last gen
>>
>>345327325
Dead Space will always be one of my all time favorites.

Do yourself a favor: you will unlock some pretty beast weapons during your first playthrough, but stick with the first weapon, and go ahead and start on hard difficulty.
>>
File: 75210.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
75210.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
Dead Space always.
>>
Dead Space.
Not even debatable
>>
>>345327325

Dead Space was the last great survival horror, go pay respects and play it
>>
OP here
It's funny, I had been leaning towars Dragon Age, I really enjoyed Jade Empire(I know, doesn't enjoy the best rep among some people, but I liked it)
but the Dead Space love seem pretty decisive...will no one champion Dragon Age?
>>
In case it wasn't clear enough yet, Dead Space.
>>
Dragon Space
>>
two completely different games anon. it depends what you feel like. resident evil 4 is my favourite game so its hard not to suggest dead space to you.

that being said, if you like jade empire and wanna play an rpg, dragon age is okay. not as good as jade empire because that setting was at least a bit interesting.
>>
>>345328635
DAO is alright if you want a modern 3D cRPG, but that's it. It's nothing transcendent. Dead Space on the other hand is one of the best of its genre, takes many of the good elements from RE4 and combines them with a more atmospheric setting, a better and slower pacing, and more interesting enemies.
>>
>>345328743
That actually sounds rad
>>
>>345328635
Both are solid 8/10 games. If you loved Jade Empire then I would say go with Dragon Age, even though that was more of a precursor to Mass Effect. But Dragon Age was the last great Bioware RPG and if you played stuff like Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale then you'll definitely enjoy it.

The obvious choice is to get both.
>>
>>345328743
getting shadowrun vibes from this
>>
File: WeHaveWinner.jpg (202 KB, 1192x1101) Image search: [Google]
WeHaveWinner.jpg
202 KB, 1192x1101
>>345328857
Well, I knew they were very different games, big part of why I sought opinions, still I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on Dead Space now, I'll pickup Dragon Age later.
>>
>>345329567
good move
>>
>>345329567
You could always pirate DAO now and see if it's worth your bucks.
>>
>>345328974
sadly, I have to stick with one or the other this time around.

(also does any one know where this image is from?)
>>
File: 1468764183640.png (20 KB, 438x309) Image search: [Google]
1468764183640.png
20 KB, 438x309
>>345330170
would also like sauce on this.
>>
My vote goes to Dragon Age:Origins. Just don't play the 2nd one.

I didn't like Dead Space
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.