[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acquire any legendary skins recently, Vee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 445x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 445x761
Acquire any legendary skins recently, Vee?
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>345323115
which is best pharah skin? Mechaqueen or one of the raindancer?
>>
>>345323115
I got that one, hate it though because Pharah isn't native American.
>>
>>345323115
OH MY GOD COSTUMES
OH MY GOD
WHAT A GOOD GAME, OH MY GOD.
>>
>>345323709
why not? they actually changed her head shape to look like a native american, And it's not just a re color of a egyptian to look that way.
http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Pharah_Skin_Classic.jpg
http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Pharah_Skin_Raindancer.jpg
>>
File: 1443661175810.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1443661175810.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
no, and for some reason I've been playing really badly as of late, not sure if people have just gotten pretty good or I just suck
>>
>>345323115
Zarya artic skin

If only i wasn't a shitty Zarya player
>>
>>345323708
I have Raindancer but refuse to use it.
I'm just waiting for Mechaqueen or the recolor.
>>
i have the islander skin for hog but i think his mud skin looks much better
>>
File: AAAAA.jpg (67 KB, 539x413) Image search: [Google]
AAAAA.jpg
67 KB, 539x413
>>345323115
This next one will be the one
>>
>>345323115
Nice try blizzard marketing.
>>
>>345323794
Can't afford the game mate?
>>
listen anons, i just got 1,000 coins, and i dont have any of the legendary skins i really want
now do i spend them all, or wait? i hear waiting will help me get moar shit in the long run, but idk
>>
>>345323708
Pharah has no bad skins.

But mechaqueen is the best.
>>
>>345325596
thanks
>>
Have at least one for every character bar Zarya and Winston.

Yes I am a dirty loot box buyer but I have money to spare and it makes me feel less sad if I have nice things.
Keen for the summer skins release. Hopefully Zarya McCree mei and soldier get good skins.
>>
I've unboxed Roadhog's Toa skin and Torbjorn's Blackbeard skin. They both suck and I'll keep using the defaults.

In honesty, Pharah's Mechaqueen is the only legendary that doesn't look like garbage. Some of the epic skins are alright but the defaults are usually best.
>>
Got two Mei legendary skins in a row. I don't use Mei at all.
>>
>>345326061
wait, they say that new skin before the end of summer or at season 2, which is in august
>>
>>345326061
If you're about to roll over the level 100 mark and get a bunch of loot boxes in a row from the low xp requirements for level 1-10 I would wait, you may get the skin you want from those crates.
If you don't really want current skins, wait till the summer skins drop and see if there's something you like more.
If you really want a skin then go for it.
>>
>>345323115
No, in Romania we don't have Overwatch
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.