[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team Building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Dragonfall.png (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Dragonfall.png
2 MB, 1200x1600
I liked pic related but I really wanted to build my own team. What are games where you can totally customize your party??
>>
>>345315370

Do you want to customize stats, personality or both?
>>
>>345316059
Mostly stats, but both would be good.

I've been playing XCOM2 and FFXIV lately.
>>
>>345316282

Pillars of Eternity allows you to handcraft your entire team, but of course, they won't have the personality of the prebuilt NPCs.

Wasteland 2 allows you to handcraft four out of seven team members. The other NPCs are prebuilt, but you can control their level-ups, and your handcrafted four are enough to carry the squad if necessary.

Bastard Bonds allow you to fully control characters' level-ups, though the NPCs you recruit will have minor unique abilities. You can also create multiple player character templates, and any you're not playing will appear randomly in the game world for recruitment.
>>
File: toee[1].jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
toee[1].jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>345315370
Icewind Dale 1&2
Baldur's Gate saga if you start the game as if it were multiplayer but play it as singleplayer instead.
The "Storm of Zehir" Expansion for Neverwinter Nights 2 + many of its community mods.
Temple of Elemental Evil
>>
>>345317240
I've been thinking about checking out Wasteland 2, I've played Nervwinter, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, etc.

I prefer a more tech inclined environment but I really liked the presence magic in the Shadow Run universe.
>>
w-what about some r-romance?
>>
>>345317630
Romance is fun. I've ran mods in Dragon Age to reset stats and run characters fully customized. Any suggestions in the realm of romance??
>>
Bump for more suggestions
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>345315370
glory would be waifu tier if she replaced that used up vagina of hers with cybernetic pussy
>>
I like the ratshaman from Hong kong. I can't imagine the smell though
>>
I kinda dropped Hong Kong after a while, didn't feel as captivating as Dragonfall and some of the dialogue post-mission felt like quantity over quality. Is it worth a second try?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.