[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Confessions I prefer to use a controller for any game with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
ITT Confessions
I prefer to use a controller for any game with combat, PC shooter included, since the vibration is key thing in determining how satisfying the combat is.
>>
My filthy secret is, that I love to buy collectors editions. I always forget the content except the game after 1 hour of owning it
>>
>>345313652
What?
>>
>>345313686
You know you get stuff like an artbook, the soundtrack, etc with a collectors edition. I buy it and then I just let this stuff rot
>>
I rarely complete the campaign before I lose interest
>>
>>345311512
>the vibration is key thing in determining how satisfying the combat is.

Not always. Precision of movement can trump controller in general. But in some cases like MGSV I agree the vibration makes the combat
>>
>>345311512
Same here, but I prefer it because it's more comfy. I even play CoD and Overwatch with a controller on PC. The extra precision you get by keyboard and mouse means fuck all in those games.
>>
>vibration
ew what the fuck
>>
I buy the new FIFA every year despite knowing how much of a pleb that makes me
>>
>>345311512

I always turn the vibrate function off because it's a useless gimmick that wastes battery power.

Why won't it go away? We were almost rid of it with the sixaxis but Sony caved. It's the gimmick that just won't fuck off already.
>>
I always wait for the GOTY / Complete Edition of a game regardless of whether I have any interest in playing the DLC.
I usually beat the campaign at one difficulty setting and never bother with 100% completion.
>>
>>345313805
Why? They're usually so cool.
>>
I started playing videogames in the 7th gen because I was born in a third world country. First game I ever bought was Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I have over 200 games on my backlog.

My current favorites are MGS3, Bloodborne, TLoZ: Majora's Mask, Fallout: NV and Final Fantasy V

Surprisingly I'm not a graphics/story whore
>>
>>345314124
>wireless hardware

P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>345314171
Same.
>>345314124
Not really an issue for me since I usually keep my shit wired.
>>345314227
Where do you live and what age are you?
>>
>>345314305

I went too far, I'd say it's more of a second world country

My family was kind of poor

Poland
>>
>>345311512
When vibration came out, I tgought it was the most idiotic idea ever.
After all these years I haven't changed my mind.
When I bought a Gamecube and the controllers had integrated rumble I felt fucking robbed of a few extra dollars.
All controllers will now be forever overpriced because of this shitty """standard""" feature shoved down our throat.
>>
I only play indie games.

i've yet to find a AAA game that catches my attention for more then 1 hour in the last 5 years
>>
>>345314483
Please tell me you at least get the NTSC copies.

Poor or not at least don't cuck yourself
>>
>>345314483
>poor
I feel you, man. Grew up in the hoods of West London. Considering your age, I'm surprised you and your family didn't move here since I know a number of Poles in London. Then age, you need money to come here legally.
>>
I only play games on normal difficulty. I usually do it to relax a couple of hours after work, so I have no patience or nerves for stuff like Dark Souls.

I guess I'm a normalfag.
>>
>>345314483
Poland is literally a second world country desu due to the whole communist bloc during the cold war thing
>>
>>345314648
NTSC / PAL mostly stopped being a thing in 7th gen, unless you were using a CRT for some dumb reason. All HDTVs are 60Hz-capable, regardless of region.
>>
>>345314483
It is true Texans pirate your sausages?
>>
>>345314648
Yeah I did.

Well I'm not going to do that, I reslly like how my life played out in the end.

>>345314687
Gah, I never asked my parents why haven't we moved out.

>>345314962
kek
>>
>>345314578
How? Was your first game Shovel Knight or something?
>>
>>345311512
You can get mouse(s? mice?) with vibration.
You should try motion controls, it's like a mix between controller and mouse for fps games
>>
>>345317246
You can?
>>
>>345311512
Vibration on controllers is the single most useless thing of vidya. Don't know why it was even implemented in the first place
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.