[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash /v/eekend FFA 6494 - 4252 - 0830 - 57 rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Smash /v/eekend

FFA
6494 - 4252 - 0830 - 57
rage
>>
File: 1465523638705.jpg (28 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1465523638705.jpg
28 KB, 500x524
Bump cause you guys are gonna need it
I'd play but it's 4 am and I played like 7 hours today
>>
like this is gonna get anywhere. I'll join the few matches that might happen
>>
File: 1466058312697.png (5 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1466058312697.png
5 KB, 208x208
>work nights
>every time I get home the threads are dead/dying
It's not fair.
>>
We have 3!!
>>
>>345305368
as an overnight worker these threads tend to start right before I have to sleep. luckily my schedule has shifted and I have the weekend off right now
>>
Ah shoot, I didn't realize items were turned on.

Does it bother you guys enough that I should remake it?
>>
>>345305935
I don't mind, they're fun.
>>
Poor Charizard. I misjudge my ledge snapping so often too.
>>
>>345305935
doesn't bother me much. final smashes are fun
>>
>>345306002
>>345306324
Ok cool! I like them too. I just didn't realize they were on, and I like to ask/let people know first since a lot don't like items.
>>
Oh jeeze, 1 item just lead to the next and the next!
>>
the fucking mad man made a new tourney.
>>
Did our group get split or did some quit?

We should combine again.
>>
that bumper moment was great
>>
>>345306870
Some crazy stuff can happen on that stage!
>>
So why did I see the COLDRAMEN tag during EVO? I used to play and these and COLDRAMEN was one of the better players, but Hungrybox was using the tag in Smash 4 pools.

Did he go?
>>
gust bellows was a mistake
>>
well ggs if any of you are still
>>
LIVE
>>
>>345308101
if you want that to happen a new one has to be created
>>
That was fun!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.