[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a silly combo video for all you Sm4shfags out there a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I made a silly combo video for all you Sm4shfags out there about the objective best character in the game. tell me how I fucked up on this 'cos it's my first vidya video.

also general Sm4sh thread, let's talk about something that isn't EVO. matchups? local events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SN_xhoLXDs
>>
haha that was great OP! you should show this to alpharad on twitter :)
>>
>>345294905
You actually came here and shilled your own shitty video with THAT music.
You have balls OP, I give you that. Still disliking.
>>
>>345295234
>he can't handle Taylor Swift's best song
yeah ok brub. do as you please.
>>
>>345294905
did you know that you'd get at 9 judge on mewtwo there? If so, how?
>>
>>345294905
>not the version with the Bonfire drop
Awful. Just awful.
>>
>>345294905
Terrible fucking music choice. The dumb pop up shit isn't funny in alpharad's videos and isn't funny here, also nothing you did was honestly impressive. Most of it was simple spikes or gimps, nothing impressive on a mechanic or execution level.

2/10 fuck off and shill your video on r/ssb.
>>
>>345295447
luck
>>345295323
get out normie, ree etc
>>
>>345294905
I'm a g&w fag but we all know he won't be top tier... I want lil Mac to get a buff
>>
>>345295447
yeah it was just dumb luck.

also I probably should have seen this Taylor Swift outrage coming.
>>
>>345295548
aren't they not doing any more patches? or are you saying for whatever smash game comes next?
>>
>>345294905
>Normie music
>Not even videogames music at the least
NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>345295792
chill out man it's a mix between videogames music and not videogames music. that's the Flat Zone 2 theme, too.
>>
>>345294905
how do you feel about bacon confirming with up smash as the opponent falls? I didn't see you using it in your video
>>
>>345295323
>Not following Todd as your pop music god and believing everything he says
What a loser
>>
>>345295969
I don't use it all that much, which is why there's none in the video. in that scenario I honestly usually just go for the upsmash, bad habit though.
>>
GOAT character, don't know if I would really call it a combo video per say, but it was fun to watch.
>>
>>345294905
Mostly unspectacular G&W RNG disguised as "gameplay" against For Glory shitters. The choice of background music quickly tells me how old you are (hint: underage). Having said that, it's not even the worst Smash 4 montage I've ever seen.

4/10

>tell me how I fucked up on this

You main G&W. If you're going to pick a fighter that most players don't regularly play, at least go for one that doesn't die at 30%, like Bowser Jr., Megaman, Shulk or Palutena.
>>
>>345296913
Not op but I agree with top half, disagree with bottom half.

Picking low tier isn't fucking up. There are times to do it, and we see unconventional shit work time and time again. ZeRo got bodied by a palutena, and we can't just scoff and say it was luck or that the player was technically better than ZeRo. In any case:

You fucked up because there was no real indication of skill. A few lucky reads on shitty players does not a good combo video make. Do some footstool lock combos or ledgetrumps or upair windbox quick kills and we'll talk. If you're gonna do 9-hammer clips (way WAY WAAAAAAAY overdone) just keep the shit like predicting fox illusion reverse or the jiggly kill cuz it's cute. Otherwise, yawn. I agree on 4/10.
>>
>>345297442
>>345296913

OP here, that's fair.

I'm 20 (and no, I don't actually like Taylor Swift) if that matters to you, and as for the skill level complaints I see it. I was mostly going for stuff that's entertaining for lower players, like the How To Play series minus forced memes, hence the term "silly combo video". I'm not that good at the game at all but I do have better replays saved that have actual good combos that just didn't end in a KO so I figured those would be less entertaining.

and man, I really did try to keep it down on the 9 clips because I do see them in basically all other G&W videos, but I had to. I tried to save them till the second half of the video because of that, but a lot more than I originally wanted made it in.
>>
>>345297442
>Picking low tier isn't fucking up.
I don't mind people picking low tier. I main Bowser Jr. and that little shit wasn't even taken seriously by the competitive community 'til just recently at CEO. Play who you want to play no matter what anyone tells you, but if you're going to play a low tier just to be that dude that goes against the grain, you can do better than G&W any day and still be considered a low tier warrior.

>>345297946
Honestly, I was probably too rough on you, but like I said, it's not the worst Smash 4 montage I've ever seen in my life, so that's at least a compliment.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.