[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2014+2 >still pirates games >they're too expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: consolefags.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
consolefags.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
>2014+2
>still pirates games

>they're too expensive
>If I like it I'll buy it

I don't live in a 1st world country but I still manage to purchase a game or if I'm lucky two per year. Besides is not like there's a lot to choose from nowadays. Why some piratefags always like to justify their actions?
>>
if they were like a dollar, I'd buy it
maybe
>>
If people are given an easy option to save money they'll take it
>>
>>345282670
>buys one game per year
>feels superior to pirates

Most pirates buy more than that you 3rd world aspie.
>>
The videogame has effectively stopped piracy worldwide by only releasing shitty games that people who are smart with their money don't want anyway.
>>
>>345282907
i am superior to them because my game is legit and has collector value, than any pirated copy
>>
>>345282670
What's the point of this thread. You can't convince people to stop pirating. If you really care that much go buy 100 copies of every game you like.
>>
>>345282670
>When you have the option of buying a game or getting it for free, you are stupid enough to pay for it
>playing one game a year because you're stupid enough to think that piracy is stealing
>buying games when you as an individual have basically no impact on the industry
>>
>>345283040
>i am superior to them because I miss out on dozens of games a year due to my moralfaggotry
>>
>lives in mexico
>has average wage
>has to buy used games
fuck the prices here, it almost cost as much as my share rent in my apartment
>>
File: patrickneedwater.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
patrickneedwater.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>345282670
i pirate cause i don't want to spend money on it and they crack down on it as hard as jaywalking.
>>
>>345283287
>I miss out on dozens of games a year
like i said, not all of them interested me, just 1 or two
>>
>>345283105
>buy 100 copies of every game you like.
Even that won't make a difference, its ridiculous when people act as though they're having any impact on the industry by choosing to by games or not
>>
>I don't have much money
>1. I could buy this game I want
>2. I could pirate this game I want and use the money to buy something else

>choosing option 1
You are an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>345282670
Games cost less in shit country's.

And more importantly, I can play all the games I want without worrying about wasting money. You'd be surprised how many good games their are around if you tried them all.
>>
>>345282670
>If I like it I'll buy it
they wont even if they like it
>>
>>345283645
>Games cost less in shit country's.
which country, anon?
Here the prices depends on how much the dollar cost
>>
>>345284354
Well here they cost arbitrarily more, including on digital purchases from Steam because of 'shipping costs' and keeping physical stores competitive.

Small wonder Australia is the most pirate heavy country.
>>
>>345284571
>Australia is the most pirate heavy country.
Here in mexico they openly sell pirate games, is great because they are too cheap I don't mind spending them plus I get to play them when I couldn't back then when released
>>
File: Griffey-Ichiro-Laugh.jpg (30 KB, 453x344) Image search: [Google]
Griffey-Ichiro-Laugh.jpg
30 KB, 453x344
>>345283040
>collector value
>>
buying hardware and not buying games is like downloading an album and go to the concert of the artist, which is how they make real money
>>
>>345282670

>Why some piratefags always like to justify their actions?

There are lots of justifications people use, some of which I think to be true, some to be bullshit. I just want to save money though. Pirate games, use the money I save on them on things I can't pirate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.