[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Legion.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1198) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
750 KB, 2048x1198
I've been playing in the Beta for a while now.

Is this the expansion they were working on while they realized WoD was too far gone to fix? This expansion seems like so much more work was put into it than the piece of utter trash known as WoD.
>>
Is the shilling ironic at this point? This is getting fucking ridiculous.
Not that I won't resub, but still.
>>
>>345282861
>shilling
I think /v/ has no clue what shilling even means anymore.

I get that Legion has its faults and almost every feature was copied straight from Diablo 3 but it feels really solid. It feels like WoD was abandoned halfway through development and they all started working on this instead.
>>
Didn't you kill Illidan in TBC? (I quit in Vanilla)
>>
>>345283016
There are multiple threads every day where the OP essentially just says "Legion looks super good you guys". With that same picture.
People who actually want to talk about a game they like try to start a conversation about it. This is marketing.
>>
>>345283354
Yes. And supposedly, you revive him.
>>
WoD felt like it had a lot of work put into it too until you stopped leveling. Doing old content was a majority of my time spent subscribed to that expansion.
>>
>>345282552
>>345283016
>>345283465

This

It's almost like the story team did all the heavy lifting on WoD, then once they got the story hashed out they shoved it on the 'content' team to do the patches and post-leveling stuff and they just shit all over it

Legion seems to be a step in the right direction. I'm really enjoying what they're doing to all the classes
>>
>>345283368
>This is marketing.
There's people who actually think marketing companies spend the money or resources to advertise to a bunch of NEETs or think that would be profitable. Do you live in a house covered in tinfoil?
>>
File: 1198937844229.jpg (67 KB, 447x446) Image search: [Google]
1198937844229.jpg
67 KB, 447x446
>look up what WoW is like today
>people solo old (nerfed) raids for achievements
>>
>>345283676
That's because literally no thought was put into WoD.

>The best way to get into PvE right now is quickly farming honor and getting 700 pvp gear
>The grinds like apexis gear and heroic gear introduced at the start is utterly useless
>You can skip the first two tiers of raids and go straight to HFC
>PvP was completely ignored and abandoned
>All garrison concerns were completely ignored
They didn't care and you had Jay Wilson as one of the lead developers. Thankfully, he quit er... "resigned".
>>
I quit a few months after cata dropped and just returned because I am a fucking retard

I have a panda monk and what the fuck is even going on in this game now

there were elf sluts holding up what looked like cameras in front of themselves or some shit what the fuck man
>>
>>345283676

niggers have been soloing raids since wrath and BC

at 70 with BT gear you were able to solo parts of molten core and the 20 mans

what the fuck are you complaining about you fucking retard
>>
>>345283840
We Twitter and selfies now.
>>
>>345283652
Marketers have been confirmed by staff to frequent this site you fucking retard.
>>
>>345283917
>Marketers have been confirmed by staff to frequent this site you fucking retard.
It's okay to leave your home sometimes Sir Sperglord.
>>
>>345283676
not for achievements, silly. For pets and other cosmetic shite
>>
>>345283912
god fucking dammit

I don't need this shit
>>
Legion's good but it's not as good as Towelliee makes it about to be. Christ, if Blizzard and WoW had a dick, he'd be balls deep. Why is that guy so obsessed with WoW? Is it to escape his fat wife or something?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.