[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is every boss in this game just supposed to be an annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kingdom-Hearts-Logo.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom-Hearts-Logo.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
So is every boss in this game just supposed to be an annoying piece of shit?

I'm almost at the end of the game and I'm still getting annoyed at the cheesy shit some of these bosses do.
>>
The first game has some stupid ideas in the pursuit of variety. I'd only really consider Ursula, Dragon Malificent, Chernabog on higher difficulties, Ice Titan, and Phantom bad, although some others have annoyances. But man some of those are really bad.
>>
>>345269028
Riku was kinda bullshit on Proud
>>
The only fun boss fight is Sephiroth.
>>
>>345269184
Destiny Islands Riku is the only one I've ever had much trouble with.
>>
>>345267886
no, they're all supposed to be easy
kingdom hearts is a really easy game and if you're having trouble with it, there's something wrong with you
>>
>>345269203
Sephiroth is gimmicky as fuck!
Drain all HP and MP, forcing you to use ethers, which is painful with the shit action menu.
Forces you to exploit strike-raid to avoid certain attacks.

The required bosses are fine, but the optional ones as a whole suck ass
>>
>>345269396
At the beginning?
He has suck an obvious pattern. Like every 4th hit, he'll fall back and do kip-up attack. You don have dodge roll or guard, but you can sidestep it.
>>
>>345269531
says the fake nerd who plays on easy and picked sheild
>>
>>345269720
>draining all HP and MP
you can hit him before he completes the animation
>forcing you to use ethers
someone didn't equip mp haste/rage
>forcing you to exploit strike raid
guard and dodge roll. timing. precision. these are things you lack.
>>
>>345269878
Revenge counters aren't immediately obvious that early in the game, but even then his attacks cover so much space and you're in such a shitty arena (fucking trees) with such shitty defensive options it's a pain for how long he takes to KO. Justifiably though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.