[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-go-vaporeon.jpg.optimal.jpg (120 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-vaporeon.jpg.optimal.jpg
120 KB, 1080x600
Welcome to the most OP Pokemon in GO right now.

For comparison, my Jolteon and Flareon are the same CP but HALF the HP. Note: They are both XS in size.
>>
This is incorrect.

Snorlax or Exeggutor because they're good tanks.
>>
>>345265656
Snorlax gets crushed by Gengars extremely easily.

Exeggutor is pretty good though. But here, there's tons of Fire pokemon so they don't stand a chance.
>>
>>345265656
also, Vaporeons are extremely easy to get. Only 25 candies required for a quick 1000+ CP mon, compared to say..a raticate which barely scratches 500 CP upon evolution
>>
>tfw always go for runs but hate that I have to leave the app open to count the steps

I run on a 95F+ heat and my phone overheats when leaving the app running.
>>
what kills this game for me is the fact that you need to catch the same pokemon hundreds of times to make the first one better
it destroys the idea of a pokemon being "rare"
>>
>>345267626
turn on battery save mode. it will almost turn the screen off and reduce heat, hopefully.
keep it in your pocket. vibrates when mons spawn so you can take it out when you catch shit.

>>345267763
to an extent that is true however, you CAN find rare pokemon. by rare, i mean, they will be the last evolved form, and very high CP according to your level.
>>
>>345267626
I know that feel. Plus, I'm training for a half marathon, and my battery doesn't last long if I keep the app going. I have to choose between music and Go sometimes.

>>345268216
Battery saver mode always seems to fuck with the app for me. It makes it freeze and forces me to reset. My phone is a few years old tohugh.
>>
>>345268216
I think battery save mode just makes the majority of the pixels black, which does nothing for most phones.
>>
>>345265474
Did you get it?
https://twitter.com/MrNobre/status/754144048529625088
>>
>>345268216
Battery saver freezes the game. Makes you unable to tap pokemon if they're nearby.
>>
>>345266429

Yeah, local gym by my house has one as the gym leaders mon, almost 1,200 CP. Need to catch a few more Eevees before I can make one. There are tons of Eevees around my neighborhood, and tons of water types (live near the ocean), but hardly any grass or electric types.
>>
Wait the size actually does something?
>>
>>345265474
Fuck why is Jolteon so shit. Even against water types I'm still doing shit damage.
>>
File: Rick Moranis.jpg (19 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
Rick Moranis.jpg
19 KB, 200x250
>There are a metric fuck ton of weedles near my house
>Catch literally 25 weedles
>Save the strongest, transfer the rest
>Evolve weedle to kakuna, then to beedrill
>Think it would be halfway decent
>Still gets wrecked by raticate
>MFW
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.