[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck does the Poise stat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dark-souls-3.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
What the fuck does the Poise stat do?
>>
Absolutely nothing. It is literally disabled.
>>
>>345242939
The higher it is, the lower the chance that you get staggered when hit.
>>
Don't listen to this >>345243160 idiot.

Having poise >0 activates hyperarmour on some of the weapons that aren't ultra. Hyperarmour on ultra weapons works even with 0 poise. That's literally fucking it, and it's pretty damn retarded.
>>
>>345243476
>hyperarmour
>ultra weapons

what?
>>
>>345244574
Ultra Greatswords
>>
>>345244676
Along with greathammers and greataxes.

>>345244574
>>hyperarmour
Stagger resistance when swinging big weapons.
>>
Is using Crystal weapons considered a scrub move?

Summoning to help against bosses definitely is, I'm wondering if Crystals are too.
>>
>>345242939
Ur mom
>>
Why is everything so fast? It's bloodborne-speed enemies and the greatswords swing really fast too. Wtf man
>>
>>345248470
You need to be at least 18 years old to post on 4chan. Reported
>>
File: ancient_egypt_slavemaster.png (492 KB, 588x796) Image search: [Google]
ancient_egypt_slavemaster.png
492 KB, 588x796
>>345246332
I'm going to tell you the answer to all "is it a scrub move to do this in dark souls?" questions:

it's only a scrub move if you can't make it otherwise
>>
>>345249442
Announcing reports on 4chan is illegal. I have contacted the local authorities
>>
Not a damn thing
>>
File: greek.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
greek.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>345244574
>what?

yeah, I was like that about most things in dark souls
it's like listening to the bullshit of THAT kid, only in dark souls, it's true
>if you use an ULTRA weapon, you activate HYPER armor, trust me, my dad works for sony
>last night I actually saved friendly sun knight! you need to find the sister of spider boss in a secret room and join forces with her! then you must sacrifice your humanity, and she will open a secret passage to sun knight!

I think there was a paste around with more examples of this, would love to read them again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.