[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was skeptical at first but I've officially fallen for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Was skeptical at first but I've officially fallen for the hype.

Turns out there's actually a lot more to the game than /v/ tards would have you believe. There's trading, space battles, land battles, civlizations to discover. There's stuff to do and no doubt the devs have some surprises left to reveal.
>>
Is this Sony's response to Breath of the Wild?
>>
>>345224772
Source?
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (44 KB, 400x411) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
44 KB, 400x411
>all of these tools complaining about no gameplay
>they release new gameplay footage yesterday and no one talks about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK5k3hiEPOk
>>
>>345225072
actually watching or reading anything about the game instead of trusting shitposters on /v/
>>
>>345224772
>trading
Statistically impossible to meet another player so this is useless

>space battles
And they look like shit. Slow as fuck pewpewpew.

>civilizations to discover
Yeah just like how Minecraft has villages, they're there and there's nothing to do with them.

>there's stuff to do and
Oh shit a game has stuff to do? Can you explain what that stuff may be? Because they haven't told us shit or they've gone back on what they've said would be in the game.

You can't list "exploration" as a gameplay mechanic because it means nothing. There's exploration in Minecraft but anything you may find is useless. From everything I've seen so far this game is a walking simulator with spaceships.
>>
>>345225292
Everyone's too busy with GO
>>
>>345225072
just youtube it
>>
>>345225072
https://repo.nmsdb.info/
>>
>>345225292
funny
>>
>>345225446
neat thanks
>>
>>345224772
this sounds just like spore
i look forward to it being as disappointing if not more
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.