[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to play a game, recommend me one /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: download%20(6).jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download%20(6).jpg
13 KB, 216x233
I just want to play a game, recommend me one /v/
>>
Platform?
What videogame genres do you like?
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>>345214834
PC
Anything
>>
Halo Custom Edition
I'mma kick yo ass
>>
I want to play too
Just finished TW3 with all DLC and there is literally nothing to play.
>>
I liked Uncharted 4
>>
RE4 HD
>>
System Shock, the first one. If you're not a casual millennial baby, play the Classic version with original controls.

No need to thank me.
>>
Snakebird
>>
File: 61b.jpg (13 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
13 KB, 259x259
>>345214515
Withcer 3/metal gear solid 5
And a question how run Batman Arkham Knight on pc now ? I watched on steam and opinions are good about optimization now and crash and shit but not 100% convinced. and this batman or truck simulator murica ?
>>
Fallout 1 and 2
>>
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
>>
Chip's Challenge
>>
>>345214515

Heart of Darkness.
>>
File: PLAY1.png (2 MB, 1543x6138) Image search: [Google]
PLAY1.png
2 MB, 1543x6138
>>345214515
Doom, the game with almost 23 years worth of content.
>>
>>345215995
New Vegas or witcher 3
>>
Hello depressed anon. This thread will be deleted, but you should get your Slav on and play some STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. You will die at least once before becoming a killing machine, with the Zone at your mercy.
>>
>>345217130
>the game with 10 hours of content and 23 years of 20 Revenant + 1 Archvile closets custom maps.
>>
>>345217252
Should I play CoP or just straight into the zone with CoC?
>>
>>345214515
Apotheon, it's pretty good.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/208750/
https://www.gog.com/game/apotheon
>>
If you're having trouble just relaxing and playing the game or you're getting frustrated while playing then try a telltale game or Life is Strange. I very much enjoy them if I want to play something but don't have any energy.
>>
>>345217565
This is pretty neat looking
>>
>>345217415
Don't even bother with CoCk
>>
>>345217945
Why? Is there any reason? Seems to be a perfect game for people who got bored with all Stalkan and just want to dick around
>>
>>345218064
It was really boring last time i played it, but if you really want to play it, you should really try CoP first
>>
File: Monster Closet.png (122 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
Monster Closet.png
122 KB, 400x378
>>345217369
I'm too damn tired to bicker with you, so have this instead since you brought up revenants and archviles.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.