[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are adult on this site who legitimately argue about consoles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ConsoleWars.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ConsoleWars.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>there are adult on this site who legitimately argue about consoles
>>
there are adults on this site complaining about a mobile game being popular
>>
>>345206097
>tfw have both PS4 and Wii U
feels pretty good, m8s
>inb4 y no xbox?
there aren't XB exclusives that I care about.
>>
File: 1435077950820.png (204 KB, 455x633) Image search: [Google]
1435077950820.png
204 KB, 455x633
>>345206343
Same
No idea if I'll get a Neo or NX but we'll see I guess
>>
File: 1466797079728.png (300 KB, 440x495) Image search: [Google]
1466797079728.png
300 KB, 440x495
>>345206343
>having a viewpoint and reasonable justification for your personal preference
DELETE THIS REEEEEEE
>>
>>345206343
May as well have waited for the NEO instead of getting that PS4
>>
>>345206642
Got ps4 before the Neo talks.
got Wii U last week, though
>>
>>345206869
>got Wii U last week, though
As a Wii U owner that loves the games, I have to ask why?
I mean you even knew the NX's release date was already revealed by that point, surely?

Well whatever, I guess it doesn't matter if you just didn't want to wait to play the games, plus maybe you found a decent price somewhere.
>>
>>345206097

>there are ESL on this site that don't understand singlular / plural nouns
>>
>>345209375
>just didn't want to wait to play the games
that, and we know almost nothing about the NX.
what if it isn't backwards compatible? the GC wasn't BC even the Wii U isn't BC to the GC.
I also bought the limited edition of Zelda TPHD before i got the wii u it would be a waste to not to be able to play it
>>
>>345206097
>There are people that legitimately discuss video games
>>
>>345206197
I think it's more that it's a bad game than anything.
>>
>>345210037
Most of the threads are normies rooo school shooter type bitching.
>>
>""""adults""""
>>
The downside is that by the time you've got a real job and can buy any consoles you want on a whim, you're probably getting old, like me. It's weird going into a Gamestop and having people assume you have no fucking clue what video games are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.