[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he never came back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465516443060.jpg (17 KB, 457x396) Image search: [Google]
1465516443060.jpg
17 KB, 457x396
>he never came back
>>
So what'd that mo-cap thing turn out to be in the end? Pachinko?
>>
>>345191204
Anime Dante worst Dante
Even Donte is better
>>
>>345191360
Anime Dante is pretty cool.
The closest thing we got to best Dante personality wise, DMC1 Dante.
>>
>>345191204
TGS nigga
>>
>>345191204
someday
>>
File: 4u.jpg (60 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
60 KB, 488x488
>>345191360
>Anime Dante worst Dante
(You)
>>
>>345191360
>I never played DMC 1
>>
DMC literally lives or dies depending on what project Itsuno is working on.

His current project is unknown, and Devil May Cry is mentioned in Capcom's pipeline. If Itsuno's new game isn't DMC, then you can neck yourself without second thoughts.
>>
>>345192867
Deep Down, maybe? The guy who initially leaked a bunch of that PS NEO shit said that Ono and Yoshida weren't lying when they said it was still in development (Albeit being reworked substantially) and is to be rerevealed alongside the NEO.
>>
>>345192867
If DMC5 doesn't even get mentioned by next year's E3, I'm going to shoot myself on live television

There's a number of great games I could get on PS4/Xbone/Wii-U or whatever, but DMC5 would be my swansong reason to get a console (if it's console-exclusive or if the PC port sucks shit like Ubisoft's DMC3 port)
>>
>>345193046
I'd put more faith into offical statements imo.

Dead Rising and Resident Evil was mentioned in the same report, and both those got a new game at e3. DMC is literally the only thing on that list that doesn't have a new game yet, Deep Down wasn't even on it.
>>
>>345191360
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
>>
Imagine a world where Capcom did DMC games yearly and we had a dozen spinoff games inbetween
>>
>>345194506
If I was Capcom I would just go the From route and rehash the fuck outta everything in DMC and release a new one every 1 and a half year.

They could just take DMC4 and say "Yeah we like added some cool new weapons and stuff and made a campaign that isn't garbage." and call it a day.

Wouldn't even be mad. I had ton of fun with DMC4SE.
>>
File: 1465692174570.jpg (468 KB, 1074x957) Image search: [Google]
1465692174570.jpg
468 KB, 1074x957
If Capcom made a 3D Devil May Cry movie ala their Resident Evil movies would you watch it?
>>
>>345195542
Sure.

I wouldn't expect much though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.