[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We discuss videogames played today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12
One good thing.
One bad thing.

>The ending was sad but needed
>The grind for 100%
>>
Uncharted 4

>The fights can sometimes really flow in an amazing way, makes you feel like your in a movie
>platforming sections are still boring, easy and too long
>You don't fight ghost pirates
>>
Animal Crossing
>Its so fucking chill
>I hope i dont stop for like 10 months again with my favorite villager moving away
>>
>Shit ton of content
>Some of the best songs are missing
>>
Witcher 3
>everything about the characters, dialogue and interactions
>the actual gameplay and the open world
>>
>>345190492
SWAT4
>The gameplay is tense and satisfying and the level design is great
>Your cop buddies are fucking dipshits who will ignore suspects standing right next to them filling their faces with lead, weapon accuracy can be a bit random
>>
Minecraft

>The Game

>The Fan Base
>>
>>345190887
By content, you mean songs?
I don't care much about anything else.

>>345191358
I understand you perfectly anon.
It's hard.
>>
>>345190492

Why would you need to grind for 100%? I beat the game the other day, and at no point felt that 100% added anything. Sure, I did all the strangers, and the hideouts, but beyond that, what's the point?

That said, how's the zombie DLC?
>>
Bloodborne

>The world's macabre, uncomfortable association with blood (much more surreal/darker than souls, if you like dark stuff)

>is it just me or does the dodging suck?

Nvm it's me I just suck.
>>
Witcher 3

>world, characters, story, variety

>enemies 5 levels above me are almost impossibile to kill
>>
>>345191464
The only things that I missed was the bounties.
I'am autist, if I love some game, I will spend time with it to gain the 100%.
I don't have the DLC m8.

>>345191501
The hitbox is a mess, but yeah, if you can't dodge when you have +16 hours, you suck;
>>
File: who wins.jpg (1 MB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
who wins.jpg
1 MB, 3840x1080
WoW
>artstyle
>pvp is dead
>>
>>345191384
Yes. Future Tone has 224 songs and 340 modules or something like that. Also the Extra Extreme mode for some songs.
>>
Legend of Grimrock

Way too many good things, but if I had to pick one
>atmosphere
>small gear variety
I understand that not every dungeon crawler needs loot for days, but it's something I often expect.

I was a faggot and looked up weapons after getting some crazy shit on level 6. Turns out it's some of the best in the game, what the fuck?
>>
>>345191464
Zombie DLC is great, one of the best ever made. The 100% in it is hard though, you have to constantly go back to towns to save them, lose one and you can't 100%. Plus getting the unicorn is a bitch
>>
File: 1466516631578.jpg (12 KB, 186x145) Image search: [Google]
1466516631578.jpg
12 KB, 186x145
MGS2 HD
>60 fps 1080p holy shit this game looks amazing
>it's a game from 2001
I don't know what other complaints I could think of, it's a fantastic game and it looks gorgeous in HD, not to mention the solid, kek, framerate and the other two games available in the collection, MGS3 and Peace Walker, two games I love and cant wait to play as well, I'm also having an itch to play MGS1 again so I might do that as well.
Fuck, I'm happy right now.
>>
>>345192530
>it's a game from 2001
How is that a valid complaint? The graphics and fps have been improved like you said yourself
>>
>>345192617
it's sucks that a game from 2001 is better than most games today?
I dont know, again I can't think of a complaint really, I love MGS2 I have a huge soft spot for it.
I guess I could complain
>durr hire tanker chapter too short fuck dat fuckboi Gayden LOL
but I won't because I love MGS2, it's one of my favorite games.
>>
Hitman 6

>The game
>The release, price and DRM model
>>
File: 1464683429216.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464683429216.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>345192357
Ok, I am buying this now.
>>
File: Demon.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Demon.webm
3 MB, 853x480
2033/Last Light Redux

Masterclass atmosphere. It doesn't get much better than this.

The Tower DLC. Holy shit.
>>
Morrowind
>One of the best worlds and atmosphere in any video game ever, tons of depth and replay value
>A game from 2002 made by at that time, a team of 33 people made a far better game than that same company, with now 2-3x the people working on said game
>>
>>345193849
Just be aware that it's harder than the other diva games since it's a port of the arcade version which had a different button layout.
>>
File: 2443436-big-boss-salute.jpg (15 KB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
2443436-big-boss-salute.jpg
15 KB, 320x181
>>345194379
>>
>>345194019
Metro sucks. It`s all scripted tube levels.
>>
>>345190492
Hearts of Stone
>Gaunter O'Dimm was brilliantly written
>I hate quests where you have to do something for someone but to do that thing you need to do something for someone else that involves doing more tings for other people
>>
File: latest.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 1280x720
The good: It's just as good as the main game.

The bad: it's just as good as the main game, not better, as everyone says.
>>
Resident Evil 4
>Still probably the best in that sort of genre overall
>Professional seems pretty much like Dragon Dogma's "Hard" mode where it's a bit harder but enemies shit out money
>>
>>345194619
>>
File: LCS manchez.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
LCS manchez.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
GTA:LCS

>entire story and missions structure felt like kino
>not so much content compared to VCS
>>
>>345190492
Diablo 3 reaper of souls (PS4)

>gameplay is actually a lot better than on PC with a neat local multiplayer mode
>still crap compared to Path of Exile on SP
>>
File: MGSV-TPP-4.jpg (54 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-TPP-4.jpg
54 KB, 633x356
>Mechanics are perfection. The most immersive stealth gameplay I've ever experienced, especially with player aids turned off
>Actually tedious as fuck, every mission is a copy pasted affair where you fulton stuff

MGSV is such a mixed bag. Actually it's an empty bag. They created this impressive engine with great graphics, big immersive environments, and smooth controls then did fuck all with it and shipped the game without a story mode. I thought the "unfinished" meme was typical /v/ hyperbole, boy was I wrong. GTA 4 had more varied and polished missions

I want nothing more than a mission/map editor but I know pachinkonami will never allow that
>>
Shadow of the Colossus
>Colossus designs are great and some of the fights are nothing short of epic
>The game is jank as fuck and controls are ass, this morning I ragequit at the bull colossus (number 11 I believe). It just goes from terrible to awesome so fucking much.
>>
>>345190492
Fallout 1
>I like the mysteriousness of the wasteland
>Can't do anything without high agility
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.