[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this little piece of art? personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jeeler.jpg (22 KB, 587x330) Image search: [Google]
jeeler.jpg
22 KB, 587x330
What does /v/ think of this little piece of art?

personally i loved the gameplay.
>>
>>345188782
Boss Battles carry on for wayyy too long to pad out the game. Tedious as fuck and a pseudo-intellectual story that takes itself a lot more seriously than it should.
>>
Too tedious for me
>>
>>345188782
Enjoyed it a lot, but I was finished with it in around 4 hours. I should probably go back to it at some point.
>>
>>345188782
>its another illusion of control episode
>>
stupid westaboo nip watches donnie darko and decides to make a shitty shinobi game out of it

except shinobi for the ps2 was hands down the best ninja game ~ever~
>>
Wanted to love it, but got bored and tired of the tedium by the third boss. Would have been a great game with levels full of normal enemies in between boss fights and with shorter boss fights. It's just not fun to spend 20 minutes fighting one only to die and have to do it all again. Especially when it's kind of wonky to play to begin with.
>>
>>345189236
>>345188921
>>345188912
I didn't feel that, the satisfaction of absolutely smashing a boss in one of the close quarters stages felt so good, the only time i got even slightly annoyed was the sniper and her final stage. spent way too long on that
>>
File: 1407272385157.jpg (67 KB, 350x760) Image search: [Google]
1407272385157.jpg
67 KB, 350x760
7/10 game for me, most of the bosses were relatively fun to figure out but if there's a sequel hopefully there'll be a more straightforward story and some fighting in-between boss fights.
>mfw fighting The Song
>>
Take the walking sections out of the game altogether, give the player a way to get through a couple of the old mans and the sniper girls phases faster (seriously tired of chasing that bitch across that huge map) give the snow girl a proper boss fight, let me beat the shit out of that purple rabbit for sounding like every single deviantart donut steel sage character, and have some kind of resolution or interaction with shield guys kid and it would be a pretty good game

You can disregard my opinion though because Im a filthy casual that quit halfway through the secret final boss, too much bullet hell for me
>>
>>345191976
the walking was pretty annoying the second time around, but for what it was worth i enjoyed the little story they threw together for it. The kid is something i didn't even think about, i checked the house after the fight and nothing happened. Definitely agree that something should happen regarding him, maybe a secret fight or something. Might make up for how easy the shield guy was. sniper girl was fucking aids with all the running though
>>
Didn't buy it but I'm currently listening to the ost. I'll get it when it's on sale one day.
>>
>>345188782
Mix between "neat" and "I hate this garbage".

Intense fights although it kinda sucked that instead of looking for the actual hits you had to only concentrate on the flash of light directly prior. Interesting themes and the bosses played all pretty differently.
Sniper Girl was probably my favourite, baller soundtrack too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.