[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree, right? That this year has been good for video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Game of the Month 2016.png (2 MB, 1659x1137) Image search: [Google]
Game of the Month 2016.png
2 MB, 1659x1137
We can all agree, right?

That this year has been good for video games, not actually on the ones I liked the most.
>>
>>345186059
Do you just make this thread because there are people on here that froth at the mouth about someone enjoying japanese games?
>>
>>345186143
No, I make this thread because it's the video game board on 4chan.
>>
Eh, no. I can't agree on a single one of those.
>>
>>345186298
You didn't read the OP.
>>
>>345186635

I can't read black on white text without difficulty. So excuse me.
>>
Literal exact thread posted repeatedly.
>>
I've hated it. I've found Overwatch to be the only decent one. Ratchet got repetitive before the end and felt like something significant was missing from it being a good game.

EDF barely functions and was too much aliens with shields and not enough big fucking bugs for me.

Doom demo was garbage.

The only game I want to play right now is Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>345187197
You sound like you need a break.
>>
yeah it's good

>>345186143
/v/ is for japanese games, take your western shit to reddit
>>
>>345189141
I just need decent games to come out. For now I have Overwatch and I'll buy Sherlock when it drops because if it's like the last it will be good, but rough around the edges and short.
>>
>>345189383
But I love Japanese games
>>
I was looking forward to ZTD and Dark Souls 3 this year. Unfortunately, I played Dark Souls 3 at silky smooth 5 FPS because I'm a poorfag and can't afford a new pc. And ZTD was good until the end, where Uchikoshi took a big fat dump on everything he set up.
>>
Doom was good. DaS3 was ok. Overwatch is tolerable. The rest has been shit. Remakes and ports do not count because the originals were released years prior
>>
>>345190073
It's okay to set arbitrary rules for yourself, but they don't apply to everyone.
>>
>>345186059
>DaS III not game of the month
awww damn
>>
File: die die die.gif (3 MB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
die die die.gif
3 MB, 300x236
>Remakes and ports
>>
File: 1468427836150.png (1 MB, 900x1044) Image search: [Google]
1468427836150.png
1 MB, 900x1044
>>345191907
I'm burned out on souls games, I beat like 2 or 3 bosses before I got bored to death from doing the same stuff yet again for the 5th time.
>>
>>345192427
sorry to hear anon i platted DeS and now working on DaS I then moving to the rest im probably autistic deep down but i cant put the games down send help
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.