[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a minute, aren't these guys kinda like partners? Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (462 KB, 851x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 851x473
Wait a minute, aren't these guys kinda like partners? Jesus fuck, Color Splash might be redeemable
>>
>>345180634
>Unnamed, personality lacking NSMBified designed

No thanks!!!
>>
>>345180634
10/10 Guarenteed 300 replies.
Unless the new paper mario is identical to the first or TTYD /v/ autists will foam at the mouth about how terrible it is.
>>
>>345180634
>Hey, there's a bit of colorful plastic in this turd that looks like it was from something I love!
>>
>>345180634
You summon them to take a hit for you for a turn.

I guess it's better than nothing
>>
>>345180847
SPM was NOT identical and was an excellent spin off.

The problem is that SS was pretty much universally unliked as a direction to take the series. Nintendo is too stupid to listen.
>>
>>345180847
OP here, I'm being completely serious. The way I think of it is like >>345180907 it's better than no partners at all, right?
>>
>>345181017
They're not even partners anymore in that case. They're just fucking R-type shields with no characterization.
>>
>>345180634
>nintendo's literally, LITERALLY, parodying the partner system now
Fuck these guys
>>
>>345181087
B-but, if you use your imagination, i-it's kinda like they're partners
>>
>>345180634
They at least kept turn based, and you still have action commands to power up the moves, so I will give the game a chance.
I'm not impressed so far, but hopefully there will be some redeeming qualities.
>>
I'm convinced this mechanic is only here so they could show screenshots that get people's hopes up that partners might come back.

And fuck them for that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.