[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rayman 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (648 KB, 845x414) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
648 KB, 845x414
Anyone remember playing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNXCYYuHmc
>>
>>345180273
I fucking love this game. I play the original trilogy it at least once at year.

>That weird sense of humor in a game aimed for kids

But Rayman 2 was better in my opinion.
>>
File: beyond-blunderdome.jpg (34 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
beyond-blunderdome.jpg
34 KB, 500x378
>People don't remember the sequel to one of the the greatest 3D platformers of all time

Though I wouldn't put it past Neo /v/
>>
>>345182440
>>345182440
Personally i grew up playing Rayman 3 so the nostalgia kinda gives me a nice soft feeling everytime i am reminded of it, but yea i gotta check out its past 2 games, they sound good

Also its kinda sad that Rayman went really down hill from here with the Rabbits and stuff taking over. Its a shame
>>
>>345182826

>but yea i gotta check out its past 2 games, they sound good
You definitely should

Rayman 1 was a great (and difficult at times) 2D platformer.
Rayman 2 was a great 2D platformer as well, but you may not enjoy it as much as Rayman 3, since it was your first Rayman game (I mean, you may feel that R2 doesn't have as much as content as R3), but you're going to have fun with it for sure.

Also, Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are fun as hell.
Rayman games are just great. I want more Rayman games, but I'm kinda glad that Ubisoft isn't exploiting it like the Rabbids franchise or... any other Ubisoft franchise, so the franchise isn't losing its quiality.
>>
>>345182440
>play Rayman 2 as a dumb ass kid
>that part in which you have to carry an orb across a pool of lava (or water?) on a moving platform

I can't remember the part specifically but I sort of remember something about that bit that made me mad as fuck as a kid and gave up on the game altogether.
>>
I remember a great OST
>>
>>345180273
Dope shit
>>
>>345180273
This was my first game actually, i got a demo cd from a cereal pack of honey puffs and played it over and over and over, truly a fond memory, especially that area where you surf trough a portal with flowers and crazy lights and stuff, thats etched into me for sure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtOHFGNS_o
>>
>>345185497
Rayman has some of the best and most memorable music for me, shit is amazing
>>
>>345180273
Rayman 3 was great game by itself, but switching from pure children game to this teenage humour was what resulted in rabbids and death of the franchise, they should have sticked to the style of 2. Also 3 is way too short. On the other hand we got Origins and Legends which are awesome, so I guess provoking a need to "get back to the roots" kind of paid off after all. Are there any news on some new Rayman game?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.