[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really craving an MMORPG. Any suggestions? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1467950466841s.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1467950466841s.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
I'm really craving an MMORPG.

Any suggestions? I'm kind of burned out on WoW and FF14, but might go back to one if those are considered the best options right now.
>>
>>345175821
MMOs are dead now dont even bother
you could try tree of savior
>>
>Sold FFXIV account for $2,400 USD after getting tired of it
>Look at the MMO market
>Utter shit
>>
>>345175991
Disaster! I got pretty far into ToS but half of the appeal was playing with a controller which became super cumbersome after enough skills got unlocked.
>>
Roblox
>>
File: dragonnest.jpg (37 KB, 261x350) Image search: [Google]
dragonnest.jpg
37 KB, 261x350
Dragon Nest after Nexon sells it
>>
>>345177560
Isn't that some shitty chibi shit?
>>
Is black desert online any good? The website is pretty awful.
>>
>>345179036
it's the most consistently fun action mmo you'll evr play
>>
"real" mmos like ff xiv seem like that'd be good time sinks but I can't do subscription games

I'm way too autistic and would think I would have to play at all times to get my money's worth
>>
>>345175821
The Secret World
>>
>>345179415
>Is black desert online any good?

nope. it doesn't have any content and whatever content is in the game, its fucking shit.

its another one of those mmos where they spent all their resources on the graphics and character creator.
I cant believe i spent money on that shit
>>
Any good sandbox mmos out these days? I just wanna get dropped into a world and fuck around and explore.
>>
File: confused.jpg (14 KB, 948x858) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
14 KB, 948x858
>>345175821
Stop playing MMOs and go complete some single player RPGs. In the time you could be mindlessly grinding away, you could expand your gaming experience and become more informed in terms of of what makes RPGs good and bad. Hell, you could work on a backlog of games, if you had one. But there aren't any MMOs worth playing yet.
>>
>tfw MMOs are dead
>>
>>345175821
You might be out of luck, those are the only two worth mentioning at the moment. Warcraft's new expansion is looking interesting, though not necessarily good. It might be worth checking out some info about it, but if you don't like what you see, you're probably better off taking a break from the genre.
>>
>>345179603
This. Started it up with a friend, and I'm consistently enjoying the game.
>>
Whatever happened to that one game, DFO or some shit.
I remember people here being hyped about some new official server coming out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.