[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it good /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (802 KB, 1080x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
802 KB, 1080x596
was it good /v/?
>>
Very much so.
>>
The game is a love letter to video games.

I don't think any other game in existence meshes the art style, gameplay mechanics, music, and story together so fluidly
>>
>>345164617
does this emulate well?
>>
File: games is art.webm (944 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
games is art.webm
944 KB, 960x540
>>345165220
PS2 version has blur issues in both hardware and software mode and if you play with the rice filter on(crc set to partial) you will get ghosting on Okami but otherwise it's good.

Wii version I think is perfect but Okami looks a bit blurry here too.
>>
>>345165502

Wii version is worst version. They fucked up the drawing, which is the biggest element of gameplay.
>>
>>345165728
The drawing is the best with motion controls anon. You're faster and more precise and that version, emulated, has the best visuals.
>>
>>345165847
>You're faster and more precise

I dunno what version you played, but no. Sometimes it takes you three or four tries before it registers.
>>
average action adventure game ridiculously overrated by stereotypical weebs

if this wasn't zelda for naruto fans it'd be considered skyward sword tier
>>
>>345166131
You were doing it wrong.
>>
>>345166230

You don't fucking bait when it comes to Okami.

Get out.
>>
>>345166416
>muh sacred cow
fuck off, it's pure mediocrity with a shiny coat of paint
>>
>>345166568

Agreed. I think that it's a game with great presentation and horrible horrible pacing. I would literally rather fold clothes than play Okami.
>>
>>345166416

I'm sorry you feel offended by people criticize your game which forces you to spend up to 4 hours doing nothing but walking around a barely interesting overworld doing barely amusing chores to get barely useful items, to reach dungeon after dungeon that's about as challenging and entertaining as the first dungeon in any Zelda game.
>>
>>345166568
>>345167475
>>345167673
I'm sorry you feel like you're obligated to shit on a game that is so lesser-known, but loved by all who do know it, just because you can. You want a /v/ comprised of only black cocks, console wars, and Pokemon Go? You can have it. Have fun.
>>
>>345166568
>>345167673

What did I just fucking say?

I'm not arguing with you faggots. Besides you two dweebs /v/ unanimously loves this fucking game. It's a tragically underrated gem and I would sacrifice both of you faggots to Satan if a sequel could come out in my lifetime
>>
Incredible video game, love it so much.
>>
>>345166259
kamiya said wii version is worst and i agree
>>
>>345164617
The game could have revived the Vita if it was ported to it.
>>
>>345168714
>Sequel
Never you fucking faggot. Good games do NOT need sequels. And a sequel of this in this age would be fucking shitty.
Game is a gem, but it does have terrible pacing at the start. If you really like a game, you should be able to point it flaws, retard.
>>
>>345168536
>but loved by all who do know it
the fucking arrogance, played it on ps3 and it was fine but the dungeons are shit
its just good, not great
>>
>>345164617
>dungeons are pretty crap but implemented well to make it seem seamless to the world
>combat is average
>FUCKING INTERRUPTING THE MUSIC WHEN I SUMMON THE BRUSH
>hand holds you like a retard
>fighting Orochi 3 TIMES
it was fun but ok
>>
>>345169452
we had a sequel, it was great
>>
>>345164617
No.

>easier than every Zelda but SS
>game finishes on a weird note, making a 100+ hour game feel unfinished, completely unsatisfying

Waited to play it until HD came out because I was too lazy to hook up my PS2. Was very disappointed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.