[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last Halo I played was 3, but now that Halo 6 will probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: halo-1980x1080.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
halo-1980x1080.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
The last Halo I played was 3, but now that Halo 6 will probably be on PC I'm thinking I'll probably play it since I liked the story and the multi will probably be fun at least. The question is what's the best way to play through the series? I have a 360 so I could just pick up 4,, ODST and Reach if I wanted, but that leaves Halo 5. I know Xbone's are fairly cheap now, and I could get 5 and MCC to play through the games I missed out on and replay CE, 2 and 3. Problem is I'd essentially be buying an Xbone for 3 games, MCC, Halo 5 and probably Sunset Overdrive. Maybe the old Rare games if I got bored. So I guess can any Halo fans weigh in?
>>
>>345164257
Best way to play through the games? The MCC and Halo 5.

That's it. This thread is over.
>>
I wouldn't recommend MCC. It's still full price, and is pretty much dead/broken still.
>>
>>345164556
>I wouldn't recommend the MCC

You're fucking stupid. You can couch co-op the first 4 games in 1080p 60fps. It's the absolute best way to play them, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>345164902
It's not worth it to spend full price on a game that still hasn't been fixed.

And Bone controllers are expensive.
>>
>>345165103
It was the online matchmaking which was broken, not the single player campaigns. Everything has long been fixed in the MCC, SK of really makes no difference. It's the definitive way to play the first four games, there's no doubt about it.
>>
There's killer instinct and forza to keep you going. But if you don't like fighting games or racing games. Then you should just quit playing games altogether. Also, the campaign for 5 sucks, you have to use that nigger 70% of the game. But the multiplayer is pretty good, Warzone firefight is awesome.
>>
>>345164257
>Halo 6
>On PC
MS already backpedal on that and said only the games at e3 are Xbox Play Anywhere. Halo 6 will probably be like Halo 5 where PC only gets Forge.
>>
>>345165789
How is forge on the pc? Can you play matchmaking?
>>
>>345165103
I still have the original Halos 1 & 2 disc for Xbox and Halos 3 & 4 disc for Xbox 360, so for me have no need for the MCC.
>>
>>345165789
That would suck. Oh well, if I get an Xbox One for a decent price I'll still be able to play it. The Xbox One S launch bundle actually looks pretty good, Gears of War 4 with crossbuy so I could just play it on PC if I wanted. $450 is a bit much but I was planning on getting it anyway.
>>
>>345164257
You know the xbone bundies carry like 5 games and a $50 gift card, for less than $300 so that's 6 games right there. What are you talking about "only 3 games" bullshit?
>>
>>345166684
I meant there were mainly 3 games that came to mind, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC and Halo 5. I mostly buy everything else on PC, the main reason I was interested in Xbox One was to catch up on Halo if 6 did indeed come to Windows 10. I mean, yeah, if there was a 5 game bundle I would take advantage of it though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.