[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO SHIFTer here? MIND HACKERS can fuck off. Just beat the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1251254215.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1251254215.png
2 MB, 1280x720
WHO SHIFTer here? MIND HACKERS can fuck off.

Just beat the game, ending wasn't as bad as you /v/irgin's were making it out to be. VLR still best though.

Also, the scenerio for ZTD doesn't make sense, how could phi and delta be born, if delta is the whole reason the experiment takes place and forces Sigma and Diana into making twins, if Delta couldn't of existed in the first place to make Sigma and Diana meet under those circumstances a first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xh6jxhk8Xo
>>
>>345161902
The answer to your question is the bootstrap paradox
That, and once they got sent back in the transporter once, they would have been in lots of timelines.

Ending was pretty eh, but the main reason im upset is all the questions they left hanging from VLR
>>
>>345161902
Have you played 999? It's the same shit.
>>
>>345162190
One thing bugs more than anything about ZTD, which is I thought the purpose of Young Sigma changing bodies with his older self is so he could experience the AB games and learn to SHIFT himself, and then return to his original timeline and try to fix the future. Instead, we just got Old Sigma taking the spotlight, and doing everything that Young Sigma was supposed to do. Kind of felt weird having Old Sigma and Diana being in that relationship.
>>
>>345162190
>Ending was pretty eh, but the main reason im upset is all the questions they left hanging from VLR
Left and Kyle is all I can think off.
>>
File: 1466772781903.jpg (111 KB, 540x698) Image search: [Google]
1466772781903.jpg
111 KB, 540x698
I'm going to marry Carlos!
>>
File: 1438731641638.png (79 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1438731641638.png
79 KB, 291x343
Makes me pretty sad that the series is over, loved most of the characters and the ost was a haunting kind of beautiful.
>>
File: how to get mindhacks.jpg (199 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
how to get mindhacks.jpg
199 KB, 760x570
>you will never SHIFT to a timeline where ZTD answered all your questions and successfully ended the series
>>
>>345161902
>VLR is still best

I just don't understand this. I fucking LOVE Vlr, but 999 is one of best games of all time. I think it has better twists, graphics, music, story. Not sure about puzzles, that'd be tough to compare, but fuck if 999 isn't the game with better execution and gravitas
>>
>>345161902
Actions in the future affect the past.

His actions in the future made them be born in the past.
>>
>>345163750
I think it just seems that 999 is better because it was the first and was a clusterfuck of what the hell is happening, by the time VLR hit, anyone who played 999 knew death doesn't matter and has a better grip on the scenario being played out. That being said, I think VLR did a great job with playing on the foundations of 999 but being it's own beast that could mindfuck you without relying simply on how death and the morphogenetic field work.
>>
How does triangle man know about the future nukes if he can't shift his pants?
>>
>>345164785
He mindhacked a guy who knew about it
>>
>>345164785
Quantum computer told him, I guess.
>>
>>345164912
Who though? Why would triangle man try to stop the nukes, and not the shifter?
>>
>>345165808
Shifters didn't know about the nuke in the given timeline, only radical 6 which lead them to the knowledge of the nuke.
>>
>>345162654
There's also [?], how Akane was going to get Alice and Clover back to their timelines, and iirc VLR's ending made it sound like they could fix the problem in all timelines.
That's just off the top of my read, but I remember reading some massive pastebin going through a ton of missed things and flaws in the story.
>>
>>345167749
Akane sent alice and clover back using the alien teleporter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.