[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people rate this? It's complete shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 17
File: Sotc_boxart.jpg (102 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Sotc_boxart.jpg
102 KB, 256x362
Why do people rate this? It's complete shit.
>>
Most PS nostalgiafags are also hipster artfags that prefer the atmosphere and spectacle of a videogame over the actual content and gameplay experience.
>>
Can you list some reasons for you opinion? Calling it shit is just going to look like bait and have most not take you seriously.
>>
Because it's got good atmosphere and challenging gameplay.
>>
>>345158379
>Big, empty, flat world
>Find a colossus and then QTE it to death
>Do this throughout the whole game

It's absolute fucking nonsense. Of you wanna fight big monsters play God of War, because it's way more fun.
>>
>>345158379
The controls are really clunky, notably so when riding the horse; climbing may as well be QTEs with how little interactivity there is on the player's part; game is very short on content (possibly because a lot of planned colossus [colossi?] were scrapped); has no replay value whatsoever.

I'll admit the graphics are top-tier of its gen, though. Music is nice, too.
>>
>>345157678
>why do people rate this
>proceeds to rate it as complete shit
I dunno OP, why?
>>
>>345158859
>hates a game for QTE based elements even though there really isn't QTE elements
>recommends a game that has actual QTE events in it

Holy shit this feels like bait.
>>
>>345159024
When you "rate" something, it means you think it's good. If you like something, you might say "I rate it".

How the fuck can you not know this? It's a very common terminology.
>>
>>345159246
never heard anyone say that.
>>
game is a lot more fun when you emulate it and use save states.
>>
>>345159246
>>345159310
I've heard the phrase used by a select few Americans, it must be a regional thing over there. (I'm a britbong)
>>
>>345159204
God of War, even with the QTEs, is way more interactive than SotC.

>Here's a Colossus
>Here's the weakpoint
>Here's a button to press to climb it
>Climb the Colossus and then stab it in the head
>Dead Colossus
>>
>>345159246
I've never heard of "rating" being inherently good. I can rate something 1/10.
>>
Underage pls leave
>>
It's cinematic, sonyggers love games with bad gameplay, but good story.

See: any Naughty Dog game released in the last decade.
>>
>>345158901
Probably the most concise reasonings besides the emptiness of the world, but I don't really understand how the climbing/attacking monsters would be considered QTEs. Depending on how you mount creatures, you can either struggle and fall going nowhere, or fling yourself all the way up to their head if you fuck around with momentum.

As for replay value, I can't say because I've only done one entire playthrough, and haven't touched the Extra mode that gives you a bunch of experimental (or overpowered) weapons and items.

>Music
Yes.
>>
>>345159402
>I'm a britbong

Really? Because so am I, and as far as I know it"0's a very British thing to say. If you like something or think it's good, you say "I rate it". It's super fucking common here.
>>
>>345159658
The door is right there, friend.
>>
>>345159562
>>Here's a button to press to climb it
except it doesn't do that at all. you have a grab button and you have to figure out a way to climb, all the while making sure your grab meter doesn't run out before you reach the weak spot.

you sound like you didn't even play the game.
>>
>>345159572
Then you say "I don't rate it".
>>
>>345159562

There's the tension of trying to find the weak spot while not falling off the beast. The atmosphere is excellent, and the story is just the right amount of simple with some great emmotional investment. Music and graphics are also great. It's dramatic as fuck, and killing a clossus always feels great.

I just love it. First played it at 16 yo, and now at 28 I still think it's great.
>>
>>345159735
Never heard it. I'm in the northwest.
>>
>>345160003
Where? Cumbria? Lancashire? Greater Manc? It's a common term where I live.
>>
>>345159916
>Emotional investment
>A girl you see at the beginning of the game who you know absolutely nothing about is "Emotional investment"

Oh fuck off. It has zero character development at all.

>B-BUT YOURE THE BAD GUY

Who fucking cares? You never knew anything about the characters in the first place.
>>
>>345160223
Lancashire
>>
File: 1387410250446.jpg (17 KB, 244x189) Image search: [Google]
1387410250446.jpg
17 KB, 244x189
>>345160425
>he thinks the girl is the investment
>not the horse
Son...
>>
>>345158859
>Big, empty, flat world

I suspect most of the reasons you hated Shadow of the Colossus are reasons most people including myself enjoyed it. It is very non-conventional and minimalist.

I can only speak for myself, but SOTC is a game I played about twice and I'll probably never play it again. Yet, it is among my favorites because it offered me something no other game has (barring ICO) and made me feel intensely for the story and characters.

A large reason for this is because it respected me as a consumer to figure out the details of the plot, setting, motivations, etc

Yes, the gameplay in SOTC is indeed fairly weak on repeat plays I would argue but it was far from the focus. SOTC is more about providing you with feelings of isolation, (big empty world as you put it) companionship (agro the horse) intrigue/mystery (unraveling the motivations and reasons for why these guardians are sealed, etc) and ultimately a bittersweet yet still uniquely somber sending off as the curtains close.

You're not wrong for disliking or not enjoying SOTC, it just means you wanted a different kind of experience which is fine.

That being said, I just spent my time replying serious to low effort bait.
>>
>>345157678
The only reason i can think of to call it shitty is that some colossus are just antagonizing and tedious to fight.
The sky dragon was fun as fuck tho.
>>
>>345160425

Yeah, it's not like you see Wander slowly deteriorate while hoping all that shit works. There's also the peaceful colossi that never did anything to you. There's Agro.

>I need everything explicitly explained to me
>No I don't know what subtletly is
>>
>>345161817
What the fuck is this post. Are these the kind of hipsters that like these kinds of vapid, tasteless, "art" games.
>>
>>345158859
Damn this is low quality bait. Either you are a fucking 15 year old retard or someone completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>345158393
>challenging gameplay
The fuck? A new player can very easily finish the game without a single death.
>>
>>345159246
No, it isn't.
>>
>>345162889
You're right perhaps I should have shitposted or insulted the OP instead.

Likely the better choice in hindsight.
>>
Anyone got that Sephirothsword57 webm of him fighting this game?
>>
File: 1 (you).jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1 (you).jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>345157678
>>
>>345162694
Oh, don't give us the "subtlety" excuse - the game's lore is a bunch of pretentious, intentionally vague bullshit that's meant to invoke some artificial sense of mystery and mysticism by keeping the player ignorant of what's actually going on.
>>
>>345162694
Subtly isn't the same as vagueness. Quit being fucking stupid.
>>
>>345160425

it's the kind of thing you're supposed to inject yourself into, or feel great empathy toward
>>
>>345163163
Now I don't want to pick on you, but it's a fucking videogame man. Don't analyze it like it's some brooding and deep mystery, when its depth is that of a puddle - I think even the average /v/tard understood its symbolism. Problem is, for those that don't like it at least, that doesn't make the gameplay itself enjoyable. Fine if.you favour pretentiousness over gameplay enjoyment, but otherwise I'd wager this as overrated mediocrity with a gorgeous soundtrack and decent graphics.
>>
You know, it's possible to dislike a game and said game be good. Shadow of the Collosus is a good game. I don't really care for it either,but it is a good game. It's made very well and it's in no way a bad game. Try not to make yourself look so much like a 5 year old retarded kid.
>>
>>345160425
That is the point of the entire game, you big fucking idiot. You think that wasn't intentional? How fucking dumb can you be?

You are even put in the shoes of a Colossus and then killed without anything you can do to stop it and you still think that the game is actually trying to justify the actions of the wanderer? That is the point no matter what the head canon for who the girl was the point was that regardless what his reasoning was he shouldn't have kill the Colossi.
>>
>>345157678
Nice artstyle and gameplay which appeals to casuals.
>>
>>345163268
>>345163291

>Get told
>No it's not!

You have to be really fucking stupid to not figure the plot out by the end. It's not vague at all. You're either being stubborn or really stupid.
>>
>>345163632
The point is you know absolutely nothing about the characters in the game. Whether you jump in at the beginning or at the end, it doesn't fucking matter. That's the point. It's completely vacuous.
>>
It was nice but way too short. The quality doesn't make up for the lack of quantity. Of course I wish Dragon's Dogma bosses were as good as SotC but I'd take 100 g of 18-carat gold over 2 g of 24-carat anytime.
>>
>>345163565
You are stupid as shit. Every piece of art can be overly explained or whatever, the issue is actually pointing out the works that do try to tell more than what they are showing and saying at loud.

Shadow of the Colossus is one of those games, every aspect of the game is minimalistic but it has a purpose, specially in this kind of games subtle changes are more relevant than on other non minimalistic games because that contrast in the tone of the game and the changes make them appear more important and if the author is intelligent, it will use those subtle changes to try to tell something instead of doing an expository scene so the most retarded players can see what is going on.
>>
>>345157678
>tfw this is shitposting now
>but it will be hated later on /v/ just like everything else
>>
>>345159874

But 1/10 is a rating. It's a bad rating, but still a rating.
>>
>>345159246
>If you like something, you might say "I rate it".
If you're retarded then maybe.
>>
File: 1464339184953.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464339184953.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
You just make me want to play it even more OP.

I've learned that when a game is really bad it dies out really quick, like Understale. But when a game gets continual discussion or bash threads for years after its release it's actually good. Not ironically, Zelda is a good example of this. Even though Skyward Sword is bottom of the barrel it still gets bashed frequently, because people are passionate about what a let-down it was, but still want to discuss it; because even a bad Zelda is still 10/10 in typical terms.

I call it Zelda's Law and it always holds true. It seems like everybody who plays this game has to make a thread about it, therefore it's good and you know it's good, but you're a bumhurt Nintoddler or PC shmuck. Prove me freaking wrong.

Also, Tom says it's good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8iKdRf3klE
>>
>>345163834
But that is the idea, why do you care how they are? If they are brother and sisters or lovers or complete strangers? How does that change the game? Do you need the goal or the purpose of a piece of fiction to be so "youproof"? The point is that regardless what their connection or the reasons the wanderer wanted to revive her are irrelevant only his actions and the concurrences of those actions, which you get to experience in gameplay as well.

People shit on "cinematic" games or games wanting to be movies to tell a story but when a game actually nails how to tell a compelling story in video game form they complain that it isn't more like a movie. Maybe you should go play Uncharted or some other AAA movie garbage game.
>>
>>345158318
so you never played this, great.
>>
>>345163878
There's nothing wrong with SotC's minimalistic approach to design as a concept, but the gameplay suffers as a result. Why should gameplay suffer in favour of artistic licensing?

I mean you can be into that sort of videogame if you like, but surely you can understand why others would not like any of it? Come to think of it, I rest my case, there's nothing else to say.
>>
>>345163950
Almost 10 years since the original release and I am glad to see that /v/ hasn't turned against this game, yet.

I wonder what will happen once TLG finally releases. Personally I love ICO and SotC so I don't know if a game that went to hell and back can actually fill up those shoes left by those 2 great games but I hope Ueda can deliver, I believe in him and so far he hasn't let me down. I just hope the kid or Trico don't ended up dying in the game
>>
>>345163756
The fuck are you on about? Almost nothing is made clear in the end.

Why was Mono sacrificed?
What was Mono's "cursed destiny"?
Why was Dormin sealed up in the first place?
Was Dormin even a bad guy to begin with?
How the fuck does Wander turn into a baby?
How is Agro still alive after that kind of fall?
>>
>>345162889
>/v/ hipsters
>not overweight pimply face perverted social fuck ups

You're a fucking faggot OP, game is good
>>
>>345164372
Did you ignore the entire thread or something?

OP may have been shitposting, but I wasn't. I legitimately feel this game is overrated artsy tripe.
>>
>>345164330
How does the gameplay suffer? I don't even...
>>
>>345159671
holyshit, how is this game cinematic? there's like 20 minutes in total of cutscenes, even Zelda is more cinematic.
>>
>>345164527
You are just a fucking retard, /v/ is full of your kind.
>>
>>345164180
The idea is that it's completely vacuous and you don't give a single fuck about anything? OK.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>345157678
yeah it was shit undertale and fnaf are much better
>>
File: 1463278227185.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1463278227185.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>345159671
>cinematic
>SotC
>>
>>345164525
I'm not the OP
Also, couldn't think of a fitting word other than hipster, even though I'm aware the hipster lifestyle itself wouldn't fit the /v/ demographic. I'm sure you knew what I meant regardless.

>>345164569
Myself and others already detailed the bland and repetitive nature of the gameplay, so just skim the thread please.

>>345164657
Hey, I acknowledged it's fine to like this game, I can see why people would like it as an "art game" (for lack of a better term), but as an actual videogame, the gameplay itself sucks. I feel a lot of people wouldn't want yo admit it as this game's received high acclaim ajd really does have legitimately great graphics and music (as I've already stated), but the gameplay is so bland.
>>
>>345164680
No, but I will not explained it to you because I see I am arguing with a 15 year old that can't think for himself and needs the game to tell them exactly everything he needs to know and can't understand the meaning of subtle or subtly.
>>
>>345164794
Apart from riding around in empty fields of "exploring" temples, the whole game is pretty much cinematic.
>>
>>345165058
What's subtle about it? Please explain it to me, anon...
>>
>>345164075
I am
>>
>>345165229
Absolutely nothing.
The game has a great sense of atmosphere and exploration, ans it's true that some of the design choices/plot are used symbolically, but that anon is talking out of his ass to seem deep about a fucking videogame.
>>
>>345161817
>all this nu male substanceless criticsm
nobody cares nerd
>>
>>345157678
>rate this
All I ever hear are little shits everywhere going "I rate that!" "I rate it!"
It's honestly disgusting
>>
>>345164947
I don't get what do you want from the Gameplay? What I see is someone from 2016 playing the game without the notion what retrospective means. You can't seem to place yourself in the time this game was released and how it could have seen as change of peace of how shit like this works.

For example, gigantic enemies were done before, case in point God of War series (and I think that twice since God of War 2 came out in 2006, same year as SotC) and how did gigantic enemies worked there? Mash square while the enemies where doing nothing and then start moving once an animation of attack started, then do a QTE to finish them off.

SotC doesn't have QTE, in the same sense as God of War, did you want an action button masher or something? I can't understand people that want to play the same game every single time.
>>
>>345157678
probably the most original game out there.
i don't think there's a single game currently out like it.
plus it helps that it has great gameplay. sure riding Agro through miles of empty space is kind of lame but the colossi battles make up for it.
>>
>>345165392
>Says that the game is subtle
>Can't explain why it's subtle
>Goes on to say if isn't actually subtle

Christ almighty. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>345159916
>28
>still plays video games
grow the fuck up lol

jesus I'm 18 and theres no way I'm going to be as pathetic as you in ten years
>>
>>345165783
>makes fun of people playing vidya on the VIDYA board

You're already more pathetic than him at 18, faggot.
>>
>>345165579
>I don't get what do you want from the Gameplay?
Not that anon, but uh... Oh, I don't know... A game where the premise isn't just being a glorified boss rush where you climb goofy looking rock monsters and stab their weakpoints? That's a start.
>>
>>345165590
Dude this is an anonymous imageboard, people jump in an out of conversations all the fucking time, is your first time in fucking 4chan?

An you want to see how the game is subtle? Every time you kill a colossi the wanderer gets attacked and while you are in control of it, the game designers allow you to "escape" from it every single time and regardless of how far you make it they always get to you. Now why would someone do that to a player? For what reasons? Why not just let a cinematic roll of how the wanderer gets attacked after the player successfully killed a Colossi?
>>
>>345165548
I don't rate your post, anon.
>>
I couldn't figure out why so many people were bashing this game. It's one of those objectively excellent benchmark games that you'd think even /v/ would have unanimous praise for.

Then I checked the wiki.

>only ever released for Playstation consoles

You faggots need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>345165996
Perhaps you should try Zelda anon.
>>
>>345165996
in 2006? God damn it I hate young people.
>>
>>345165579
I think you're confusing me with the chucklefuck that recommended GoW over this game. I dislike GoE for basically the same sorta reasons that I dislike SotC. It's the barely minimum of a videogame; ergo, it's barely a game. Anons reacted with disgust to someone calling SotC cinematic, but I actually agree with that notion. Keep in mind, cinematic doesn't just mean cutscenes and the like, it's a general term for anything played for spectacle - usually in a gripping visual, be it powerful from subtly or motion.

But I digress, for this primary focus on being an artistic experience (not sure what else to call it, just bear with me though) isn't worth sacrificing what could've had some stellar gameplay. Instead, the gameplay is pretty mediocre and highly repetitive. I don't like that.
>>
>>345166171
That's easily achievable as late as 2006, SotC struggled only because it focused too much on the visuals.
>>
>>345166102
People on /v/ likes the game, is just a bunch of newfags. I blame the pass of time and how retarded young people are, then again most of them vote for Bernie Sanders so they are a lost cause.
>>
>>345166080
Breaking news: Videogame character is attacked by enemies within the game.

Stay tuned. Captain obvious will be back with more at 11!
>>
>>345166102
Fuck off I grew up mostly on Playstation games
>underage
I'm 20
>>
>>345166426
See? It's just the retarded Generation Z children who hate it.
>>
>>345166102
>>345166339
I thought those that liked this game consisted of mature intellectuals whom consumed only the fine art of the videogames medium.
>>
>>345166384
See, you are fucking retarded. You can't even understand simple game design. No wonder /v/ is never taken seriously, most you are fucking 15 year old that know nothing about anything but you believe are hot shit for being a contrarian.
>>
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
I played it enough to climb to the secret garden, I think like three or four playthroughs to get enough stamina. I though you could get all the way up the tower but then it ended at the garden. At least I got to run on the bridge I guess
>>
>>345166426
You are still a fucking millennial. Go vote for Bernie Sanders or vote to Stay in the UK, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>345166552
"Generations" are literally meaningless, extremely contrived, categorizations with sweeping statements and assumptions on each generation that don't make sense.

Anyway, attack my arguments not my age.
>>
>>345166560
Those that like it consist largely of gamers. Those that hate it are contrarian faggots who're either pissed about console exclusivity or are too young and balk at the PS2 graphics.
>>
>>345166683
I don't vote since I dislike both ends.
>>
>>345166759
Sure, let me just guess which arguments on this anonymous board were yours. The only post we know for sure is yours is the "i'm 20!" one.
>>
>>345166171
What does it's release date have to do with anything? The game came out in late 2005 - after games like MGS3, Half-Life 2, RE4, and a bunch of others raised the fuck out the bar for gaming during the late years of the 6th gen. And many of those games were way more polished and ambitious than SotC ever was. Try your le underage maymay XD garbage elsewhere, dipshit.
>>
>>345166759
Remember to point out your fucking post when you are complaining about people not addressing your arguments, this is an anonymous image board you fucking retard. Not neogaf or some other forum with user names.

For all we know that was your first post in the thread.
>>
>>345166597
I understand you have to add actual gameplay within your game. Ya know, inbetween the cinematic artsy 2deep4you stuff.

Ya know what that's called? It's called filler. You need it to flesh the game out. It's an afterthought at best. Like "Oh shit, we've made this game but there's nothing much actually in it. Let's add some bullshit to make it feel more like game!". That kinda thing.
>>
>>345166898
Do you think that any of those are the same genre as Shadows? Do you think that FPS games affect Mario sales?
>>
>>345166863
You are the worse kind of cuck. Go cry that Sanders didn't won because your fucking kind is great to support from the Internet and twitter but can leave your fucking house to fucking vote.
>>
>>345166895
>>345166956
My bad >>345166204
>>
File: 1461390075857.png (451 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
1461390075857.png
451 KB, 446x595
>>345165783
>like thing at x age
>suddenly stop liking thing for no reason

At some point you realize you don't really start feeling any different from when you were younger. Your opinions might change along the way but you're you all the way through
>>
>>345166980
Damn, so the game plays itself? DAAAMN son now you are using shitty bait. The gameplay may be barebones, since is pretty simplistic but it is there and it is possible to fail at the game miserably or excel with practice.
>>
>>345167039
I literally don't care but it's cool you're annoyed by that
>>
>>345163872
Honestly even with 16 of them they started to get repetitive toward the end
>>
>>345167039
>voting in a rigged system
lmao
>>
>>345166783
Oh so only those 2 very specific extremes exist?
Alright.
>>
>>345167193
Of course I am, you fucking cuck, and seeing that you don't even understand why either talks how fucking pathetic your generation is or how much of a fucking mistake you all are.
>>
>>345167093
>the gameplay is repetitive

In what conceivable way? The whole shtick of the game was each Colossus was unique and had a completely different tactic / puzzle to work through to defeat.
>>
>>345167349
Oh I understand why, I just don't care since my days are numbered anyway
>>
>>345167329
Enough so that the generalizations cover far more than they miss.
>>
>>345167203
Personally I thought that only the 2 smaller ones that were basically trow at you almost back to back where the more repetitive ones but then again in a game like Shadow of the Colossus, having 2 small and so aggressive Colossi was actually pretty interesting, specially when the largest one was the more docile of the bunch.
>>
>>345167416
They weren't that unique from one-another, the only ones most remember are the really tall one and the snake-like one the chases you on horseback (which are coincidentally the 2 which require the most skill and actions to defeat if my memory serves correctly).
>>
>>345167203
There was originally like 32 or something along those lines. Some cool designs were cut.

I kind of wish there was like 20-24, but only because I wanted more, not necessarily would it have made it a better game.
>>
>>345167012
>Do you think that any of those are the same genre as Shadows?
Well, the three I explicitly named all fall under the umbrella of set-piece oriented action games driven by a linear narrative - which SotC is definitely a part of.

>Do you think that FPS games affect Mario sales?
Um, yes? Shifts in genre popularity have definitely affected Nintendo's sales a number of ways.
>>
>>345167329
Generalizations and stereotypes exist for a reason, only retarded liberals think they aren't enforced by reality in a way that while exceptions may exist they are an acceptable loss in order to simplify things.
>>
>>345167485
>>345167707
Okay, but riddle me this: how do you know, when all you see is text and occasional reaction images?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>345167581
The flying one and water ones are the two I remember the best. Also the one that would kneel down and look at you when you hid under cover because of how fucking unnerving that was.

Either way, your anecdotal experience with peoples' memory a decade after the title does not suddenly change the objective fact that every Colossus was a unique encounter with a unique manner of being defeated.
>>
>>345167918
What was the point of the barren wasteland you had to ride through between colossi, though?
>>
>>345159246
I've never heard this before. Ratings could be good or bad, and saying you rate something says nothing about its quality. Learn to speak English please.
>>
>>345164605

cinematic doesn't inherently mean cutscenes, anon.

the game has virtually no HUD, sweeping camera shots and huge set pieces (the colossi)

that all adds up to a pretty cinematic experience.
>>
>>345168028
Contrast, you fucking idiot. Seriously game design 101.
>>
>>345167669
>Well, the three I explicitly named all fall under the umbrella of set-piece oriented action games driven by a linear narrative - which SotC is definitely a part of.
Really? I'd have called Metal Gear Solid 3 an action adventure stealth game, Half-Life 2 a first person shooter and Resident Evil 4 a survival horror third person shooter. All of which are not action-puzzle games like Shadows of the Colossus. Then again, I'm not trying to use such a broad umbrella that you could cover 90% of games released with it to prove my point.

>Um, yes? Shifts in genre popularity have definitely affected Nintendo's sales a number of ways.
Funny, most people would think that platformers were more concerned with other platformers making them look poor in comparison for market share, not wildly different genres.
>>
>>345168028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXFEBC509w

Watch and learn something in your life.
>>
>>345168271
Fair point, but there still could've been.something minor to do, like stuff off course to explore. Or heck, something to look at would be nice, it was so empty.
>>
>>345168106
>Everthing needs a system where you rate things based upon numbers or some other bullshit

If you like something you rate it. That's it. Think Rotten Tomatoes if you want some millennial take on the term.
>>
>>345168028
I mean, what you have preferred, a hub with portals? I agree that it's pretty shitty world design, but anything else would have seemed really tacked on and too blatantly video game-y for the kind of style they were going for.
>>
>>345157678
I'm positive there is someone that frequents this site and constantly just picks an exclusive PS game at random and claims it's shit purely to start a flame war and the mods do nothing about it, why is this place so fucking toxic lately, here's a tip OP you can't retro-actively change the past and SotC is a classic game that inspired many other games too.
>>
>>345168271
You mean filler.
>>
File: brownagro.png (1 MB, 1344x661) Image search: [Google]
brownagro.png
1 MB, 1344x661
>>345168028
A number of things. Foremost, I'd say atmosphere. The game tells a story without actually using words. And that oppressive solitude that you feel going through a sandbox by yourself becomes pretty weighty as time goes by. It also serves a dual function in making you bond with Argo as the only other living thing that shares that world with you, adding to the pain of his loss near the final Colossus.
>>
>>345157678
litteral 10/10 game.

Everytime have to go over with shitters that don't understand good games. It's like explaining arthouse to some guy that guzzles down the avenger movies and thinks hes a film critic.
>>
>>345168362
>basing your viewpoints from am e-celeb reviewer instead of forming.your own.viewpoints.

Also guessing you too were basically raising the "calm after the storm" game design point (yes I made that name up, I don't know if these design principles have a name). Also see >>345168401
>>
>>345168401
Yeah the landscape was clearly just a blank plain that you had to cover over and over again and not that each colossi was on different part of the maps so much that you barely pass from the same section 3 times at most during the entire game.
>>
>>345168524
This is the correct answer.
>>
On a technical level it's a winner that hasn't been topped

on a story level it's perfect for the game

For pacing and getting in the players head it's amazing

It's like the best video game ever made.
>>
>>345160937
>LancaSHIRE
Hobbits please leave.
>>
>>345168438
>>345168524

Honestly, I think it would've benefitted a a little more "videogame-y" elements, especially for the lonesome riding parts. I understand they were going for a less involved and thus more atmospheric/cinematic approach when designing the game, but at the end of the day riding a horse through nothing is as fun to play as it sounds.
>>
>>345168496
>picks an exclusive PS game at random and claims it's shit purely to start a flame war and the mods do nothing about it
Nobody cares that it's a PS game. We're judging the game itself, not the platform it was released on.
>>
>>345168534
Different strokes for different folks, anon.
>>
>>345169060
C'mon, you complain that people judge you for being half a teenager still then you boil your complaints down of the game down to it being too atmospheric and loyal to its concept and didn't have enough minigames for short-attentioned kids who can't focus?
>>
>>345169238
that can be true for a lot of things and on personal levels I can understand one game being a 7/10 or a 9/10 for others.

but this is just unquestionably 10/10 material.

Like I feel like people that make these threads accidently played the HD version.
>>
It was a great game, but it could have been better if it was on PS3 instead of PS2. They could have done stuff like camping features. The empty land was pretty atmospheric but it is a little tedious at parts.
>>
>>345168401
someone obviously didn't get a full health bar or the cloak
>>
>>345168943
On a technical level the game is a fucking masterpiece. It used technology on a fucking PS2 that games and studios 20 times larger than Team Ico couldn't made work properly on a PS3/360 for fucking years.

Also the unique style of animations and use of lenses was superb. I hope team Ico keeps making games after TLG, even if they were let go by Sony.
>>
>>345169496
If you truly believe this game to be a 10/10 regardless of personal taste, you're a fucking moron that shouldn't discuss games.
>>
>>345169769
I would say the same to you for not believing this.

Prove to me that this game isn't 10/10. Everyones been singing it for years and you come along acting contrarian.

Go on anon.
>>
>>345169769
And you know nothing of game design or videogames at all. There is a reason why all game developers where creaming their pants over this game back in 2005 and it has nothing to do with "being art" or "hipster". The level of technology behind this game was revolutionary even if the mainstream retards like you and your pleb publications never point out there true aspects that make SotC such a gem.
>>
>>345169556
What purpose would camping features serve
>>
>>345169898
I already posted my opinions in the thread multiple times. I'm done explaining myself, just look at the posts around you.
>>
>>345170119
So technology trumps gameplay in your book?
Also I didn't say nor mean to imply that the game is bad, so sorry if that's what you inferred from my post.
>>
>>345157678
I tried playing this years ago

It ran like shit on the emulator and I had no clue what the fuck I was supposed to be doing so after riding a horse for 5 minutes with bad FPS, I just closed the game
>>
>>345170252
>So technology trumps gameplay in your book?

Yes? if a game is perfect with its presentation and then pretty much re-invents the wheel with the tech yes it's a 10/10.

Even if it's not your cup of tea it's still a perfect game and then some.
>>
>>345161817
never go full indie hipster
>>
>>345170252
No, you literally know NOTHING about videogames. You are a fucking pleb and nobody gives a shit about your imput. At the time there was little how to improve the game, the game pushed the PS2 up to the limits and beyond.

The techniques used in the game were "stolen" by several develops to develop the lighting for several sandbox games along the years. The same goes for several smaller technical marvels in the game. Is one of those games that the general public seems to like or hate for the completely wrong reasons while the trained eye and developer see so much more than the retards that attacks or sometimes defend this game. Luckly the retards attacking the game usually have the same retarded arguments, that usually boil down to subjective shit of not liking the tone of isolation of the game, while people have become more and more trained at seeing what devs saw on Shadow of the Colossus 10 years ago.
>>
>>345170518
You're literally stupid.
Have a good day.
>>
>the same thread every week
Every game you don't like is shit, OP, it's as simple as that. Congratulations, you were right all along!
>>
>>345170629
I'm not that keen on the actual gameplay, so as a game I wouldn't rate it a perfect 10. As TECHNOLOGY, maybe.
>>
>>345169898
Well, let's name a few major flaws, shall we?

>empty world map with nothing to do but shoot lizards and fruit from trees
>clunky climbing mechanics made frustrating by wobbly physics
>boring aesthetics with way too many tones of green, brown, and gray
>very short campaign length made worse by a complete lack of replay value

And that's just to name a few. It's far from being a perfect game.
>>
File: 1447255004262.jpg (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1447255004262.jpg
10 KB, 217x232
>>345157678
Even Miyamoto was impressed by this game during the development of Twilight Princess. After he saw it he said something along the lines of "We've got work to do".

I think even one of the bosses of TP is very reminiscent of SotC

https://youtu.be/oPmw_xNZlPk?t=9m24s
>>
>>345170146
Probably just atmosphere, or add like a fatigue feature along with a better day/night cycle.
>>
>>345157678
>>345171239
for comparison's sake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvHOIOpH90
>>
>>345171145
This is how I know you know nothing about physics in videogames. If SotC used a traditional way for physics as it was used at the time (and even beyond) then the game would have suffer problems that wouldn't have recover at all.

The only reason why the wanderer doesn't float on the fucking colossi when the hit detection fails is because of a completely unique solution for this game to use a completely different kind of collision detection and animation. One that is so complex that no one has tried to replicate it or perfect it since because it can only work on a game of the focus like shadow of the colossus.
>>
>>345170146
Not that anon, but one of the few things that could give this game even a more atmospheric feel is a day/night (with dawn and dusk) cycles, though that would have been impossible on the PS2 though funny enough thanks to SotC those lighting techniques were developed far more quickly after that game was released though nobody was crazy enough to put that shit on fucking PS2 hardware.
>>
>>345171145
You aren't supposed to do anything in the over world, it's a pacing thing for you inbetween the boss fights. Less is more in many ways, adding gimmicks to the overworld would remove a lot of weight of the game.

Did you play the HD version, I never had this problem.
>boring aesthetics with way too many tones of green, brown, and gray
I think that was more a style thing. They really wanted taht ethereal bleached and washed out look to the game. It also helps when the important bits like fire, the eyes, or the weakspots are colored to give contrast.

>very short campaign length made worse by a complete lack of replay value
If the game was any longer it would have gone stale, yes there is no replay value but I don't see how that has anything to do with the quality of the game.

Packing more needless garbage into the game would have made it suffer. That's why stuff like Pray for the gods is going to suck.
>>
>>345171838
There are many PS2 games with day night cycles
>>
>>345172102
I am talking about real day/night cycles, the only real application of the concept of a real transition between the 2 (because day/night cycles that just jump or use middle stages conversions) exist since the NES.

SotC didn't had a day night cycle either but the techniques used to simulate eye strain after being on a dark place and then coming out on the open field was the base for how developers thought the transition of a realistic day night cycle for the following 10 years and more.
>>
>>345171591
Well whoop-de-shit, Team Ico put 90% of their programming work into splitting up goofy rock monster models into a complex web of sectors which dynamically interact with the game's physics engine to simulate moving terrain. It's nothing but a shallow tech spectacle and doesn't contribute much to the enjoyment of the game, and certainly doesn't mitigate its shallow game design premises.
>>
>>345172696
Any more buzzwords?
>>
File: 1458871804472.gif (2 MB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1458871804472.gif
2 MB, 250x158
>>345172696
HAHAHAHAHA damn man you are so funny and ignorant yet you actually believe you are hot shit.... HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>345172418
I'm not sure I really understand what the difference between modern day cycles and something like GTA San Andreas is
>>
>>345173068
Modern day cycles constantly change with all portions of the day and at least semi accurate shading.

I'm pretty sure San Andreas cycled through probably 2 day parts and 2 night parts or something like that so it just changed at a specific amount of time.
>>
>>345172696
Oversimplifying with meaningless buzzwords is not a valid argument.
>>
File: 1466294468084.png (106 KB, 350x425) Image search: [Google]
1466294468084.png
106 KB, 350x425
>>345171889
>You aren't supposed to do anything in the over world, it's a pacing thing for you inbetween the boss fights. Less is more in many ways, adding gimmicks to the overworld would remove a lot of weight of the game.
You're actually excusing the game making you take 5-10 minutes to do nothing but hold a direction by saying "it's pacing"
That's called fucking padding. Are you going to say forced grinds are pacing too now?

Also I have a different major complaint from that other anon
My Major one is how fucking monotonous and boring every part of the game besides figuring out how to mount the colossus are.
When climbing them, nothing happens besides the fucking things continually stalling you via their dogshake shit.
Or does "The epic feeling of climbing some giant thing XD " really all you fucking want?
>>
>>345173068
Think of it like changing the portrait of a puppet show with a new background on regular intervals by just basically using tricks to "smooth" the "sudden" changes. A realistic day night cycle would be one that doesn't have to smooth out anything at all and has a constant simulation of source of lighting at all times, Kinda like you see currently in MGS 5.
>>
>>345173425
>That's called fucking padding. Are you going to say forced grinds are pacing too now?

No you fucking idiot. In a regular game it is padding, in a game where you are only fighting boss fights after boss fights it is basically mandatory to create an engaging gaming experience. Like /v/ likes to think of themselves as experts of videogames but lack common fucking sense in videogame design.
>>
>>345173037
Tyler please, curb your autism. And get better taste in games while you're at it.

>>345172986
>>345173353
What buzzwords? I'm not seeing any mentions of cinematic experiences or ludonarrative dissonance in that post?
>>
>>345159735
Never heard it here brah
>>
File: 1416807622264.png (83 KB, 307x383) Image search: [Google]
1416807622264.png
83 KB, 307x383
>>345173581
>engaging gaming experience.
Could you use a non-buzzword to justify it anon?
The only thing that felt "engaging" about it was the relief that I could actually do something upon reaching the boss.
>>
>That's called fucking padding
The game needs "padding" between boss fights so you can think for a moment it also seperates the time between so boss fights don't become tedious. Running in an empty field is the other side of the game. Yeah it might be "hipster bullshit" but it does what it's supposed to to elicit the right emotions.
>inb4 my emotions were boredom

>"The epic feeling of climbing some giant thing XD " really all you fucking want?
Yes
>>
>>345173763
You are the ones that should get better taste. Talk with any videogame developer that has been working for the last 10 years, almost everyone will tell you that their favorite game of 2005 was SotC, though most of us just love the game for its technical impressiveness and artistic and game design.
>>
>>345173425
whoops a doodle
>>345173916
>>
>>345173872
You are the kind of retard that make developers hate focus testing group. Thank fucking god now everyone knows your kind are fucking retarded and never listen to you in the first place anymore because you guys are just a bunch of 14 year old that know nothing about anything.
>>
File: 1449169213904.jpg (10 KB, 379x245) Image search: [Google]
1449169213904.jpg
10 KB, 379x245
>>345173916
>Yes
>That image
I made that quote because it's quite seriously what I've seen people justify the garbage colossus climbing with every time I've mentioned it

Also if someone needs a break after a boss they'll take a break after a boss. The game shouldnt force it on you. Not to mention you even admit the bosses are tedious there, so the solution is to add a different tedious action between them?
I have been pretty much saying "my emotions were boredom" this whole time.

>>345174146
Wow, and I thought I was mad.
Feel free to make a real response any time.
>>
>>345159246
I can confirm I have also literally never heard this.
>>
>>345174415
Doing the same thing in anything is tedious yes.

The boss fights were a lot of fun for me yes.

Pacing the game with "padding" also pushes the narrative while purposefully spacing out the bosses so players don't get fatigued yes.

You can take a break, but that would be silly to tell players to take a break after every boss, the option they chose was better in both ways, yes.
>>
>>345174008
Why are you using the game's development process a metric by which to judge the final product? So what if the game's technically impressive? That doesn't mean it's fun or well-designed from the perspective of a consumer. Just because the game's physics engine and hitboxes are a thing to behold, it doesn't mean it's not a boring boss rush where you either climb and stab goofy rock monsters or ride your horse through a mostly empty world. Technological prowess does not excuse bad game design. Otherwise boring-ass games like The Order 1886 would be getting 9s and 10s from critics.
>>
>>345174415
Engaging gaming experience isn't a buzzword you fucking retard. Is something used on every single fucking media of entertainment.

You don't make a jumpscare without holding the attention of the viewers first. The same way you don't design a roller coaster that is just loops after loops, the same way you don't create a high tension gameplay sections without contrast moments that last at least long enough to lower the rate of the previous encounters to get ready the players for another round, all this shit is usually just resumed as "contrast" but I think your 14 year old intellect will not understand what I mean by that so I had to explain all this shit to you.

Again is basic game design,
>>
>>345161817
This is a good post. This man is right, that's what happens with SOTC. You either love it or hate it.
>>
>>345174765
That is the problem, game design was perfect as well. All the Colossi are basically just giant puzzles (which is why this game is better experienced without any knowledge of how to beat it) that you need to figure out, then it mix "action" and while the game isn't punishing as it should be (falling from a Colossi should instantly kill you, even if you fall on water) it was design choice to avoid players not taking risks into how to resolve the "puzzle" of each colossi in the first place.

Then when it comes to the "puzzles" themselves the variation and placement is fantastic, while I have my favorite and less favorite Colossi I will argue that most have a defined roll into how to create a different scenario for the player to not feel the dullness of doing the same actions over and over again, and seeing the general reception of the game I doubt you (and your retarded kind) where ever put into consideration, this game was never meant to be mainstream for the retards like you.

So kindly fuck you and get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>345157678
>le artsy videogame

I enjoyed it when I played it but it is probably shitty now.
>>
>>345174696
>Doing the same thing in anything is tedious yes.
>The boss fights were a lot of fun for me yes.
Well aint that a contradiction. Unless you count the mounting part as the whole fight that is.

>You can take a break, but that would be silly to tell players to take a break after every boss, the option they chose was better in both ways,
Or how about the third option of "do neither and let the player decide whether they need a break or not.
I dont really see the narrative pushing, or think a narrative should be pushed in such a shitty way.

>>345174767
No other game I've played forced 5-10 minutes of nothing as a "cooldown" most of which require far more focus than SotC. Example off the top of my head, Megaman, and Shovel knight have like 5 second long rooms at most between action.
>>
>>345175431
Wow are you clearly comparing the pacing of a game like Megaman to fucking SotC? Do you even understand the notions of what genres are and how do they work? Damn you seems to be given more and more retarded arguments every time.
>>
>>345157678
I never finished it, it literally gave me a headache from playing it. I was like 8 bosses in.

Is the HD remake less shit?
>>
>>345175431
>Well aint that a contradiction. Unless you count the mounting part as the whole fight that is.
that's not a contradiction. I'm saying if I fought the bosses over and over again they would be tedious and tiresome. that's nothing to do with the bosses that simply a player thing. Everyone needs a pallet cleansing.

>Or how about the third option of "do neither and let the player decide whether they need a break or not.
I dont really see the narrative pushing, or think a narrative should be pushed in such a shitty way.

well then it would become a lot more generic.
If you honestly can't see the connections to the story then I might say this game isn't for you. But that doesn't discredit it from being a 10/10.
Just like all good art, you can appreciate the value but just not get it.
>>
>>345170328
>bad FPS
Just like on an actual PS2. It hurts to play.
>>
>>345175636
Okay senpai, what game's fall into SotC's genre then? After all I need a perfect 1 to 1 comparison.
Bossrushes? The only other 2 I've played are Stretch Panic and Furi.
Oh wait they still dont make you sit that long between every fight.
>>
Fuck you, it's the closest any AAA developed game has ever gotten to being art and that final boss was fucking magnificence personified.

>Your horse is dead
>You're losing yourself to the corruption of the colossi you've killed
>You're tired, exhausted
>But you're close.
>One left.
>You ascend the steps and see him, the biggest one yet.
>The sky darkens with clouds. Pillars of light beam from the land around you, the vast land you have extensively traveled...
>You realize the beacons each indicate the place where you slew one of your quarry.
>You reach the top of the steps and lock eyes with the titan.
>It's time to end this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQG90AqLvq4
>>
People like this in this thread are the reason we don't get good games, and instead get indie shitters attempting to make games like this but not understanding design.
>>
>>345160425
It's because of people like you that videogame's plots and scripts suck.
People with no capacity to appreciate subtlety and subjectiveness. People who need every last detail to be tirelessly shoved down their throats, spoon-fed.
The game is not about the beginning nor the end. It's not about "why's" nor "becauses". It doesn't require explanations. Who are they, where are they coming from, why are they doing that, what will happen now, all of this is irrelevant. The journey itself is the story. The means are the end.
You are low. Very low. Go watch an action movie with explosions or play a shooter game. Leave team ico for the rest of us.
>>
>>345173425
Yep your right anon as soon as I mount a collosi it should just stand still and let me kill it to hell with all those things like challenge. I think the perfect "game" for you is one where you hold one button and watch the game play itself.

People like you are the reason all media is becoming so fucking shallow
>>
>>345176169
Savage
>>
>make thread about popular game
>say it's shit
>200 replies minimum
>>
>>345175180
It's not perfect at all - the process of solving the puzzles and getting the climbing and stabbing can be horribly tedious, with the player having to fuck about for a good few minutes to coax one of the rock monsters into a decent position for Wander to latch on. And god help you fall off a flying colossus, cause you're gonna waiting a loooong time for their pattern to repeat in a convenient fashion. The brief moments of hype and tension are drowned out by all the down time in the game - which is pretty fucking bad for a game that only lasts about 5-10 hours on a regular playthrough.
>>
>>345176050
No, you are the reason AAA games are pure garbage. Indie games are garbage for different reasons. SotC is a masterclass in game design, music, visuals and technology.
>>
>>345175809
>that's nothing to do with the bosses that simply a player thing. Everyone needs a pallet cleansing.
I dont get what you mean by this statement in the context of the sentence you're replying to.

>well then it would become a lot more generic.
Most backwards shit you've said so far.
Boss rushes are generic? Ones based on climbing a monster are generic?
That shit had been basically never done, meanwhile walking through a boring field had been done 100 times over at that point and 100 more times after.

>>345176186
My argument for that is that it's mindless. Just stop when the monster is shaking, refuel when you're low, and pray the two dont overlap.
>>
>>345176754
Gonna ignore that you're agreeing with what I'm saying.
>>
>>345176380
How fucking bad are you ar videogames? The action parts are easy as shit, the only challenge of the games always came from resolving the puzzles to kill each Colossi.
>>
>>345175865
If you can't see how Megaman doesn't fit the same requirements for, less say "contrast" than SotC then you are even more fucking stupid than I thought.
>>
>>345176965
>the process of solving the puzzles and getting the climbing and stabbing can be horribly tedious
Read it again, buddy.
>>
>>345177154
You said that "god help you if you fall from the flying colossi" you just suck at videogames.
>>
>>345164447
She was sacrificed because she had a cursed destiny, but only one, the main character, believes that her sacrifice itself was its own curse, in a circular prophecy like the old Hellenics used to love.
Dormin is an entity of tremendous power who can surpass the boundaries of death and life. As death is generally seen as negative, you can certainly add 2 + 2 abd come to conclusion that he was evil in the eyes of a non occultist mythology.
The baby, come on, how dumb can you be. Even My sister got that. When he was sucked by that white pit, he was purified of all things. After the complete purification, only the most innocent"sin-less" form of human life is left. A baby.
Agro survival is a deus ex machina. The only actual bad writing amend in the story.
How I know all this? Interpretation, you mongol.
>>
>>345177106
I said it was an example off the top of my head, my only point was that most other games keep their required cooldown between things under a minute.
Are you gonna keep arguing the nature of my point or actually address it?
>>
>>345177289
>I said it was an example off the top of my head, my only point was that most other games keep their required cooldown between things under a minute.

And why would that be? Could it be that because their core game usually doesn't revolve around climatic boss fights at continum?

Usually a game has an entire level to build up a boss fight and usually they do so in a crescendo way so you get at the best point to the climatic moment since it usually doesn't last long anyway compared to the rest of the level. How can SotC accomplish the same thing then you fucking retard?

While we could argue that this is or not a fatal design flaw of the game (the lack of a crecendo engagement) it only do so because how innovative the game is with its design, and under the options available, they took the best option possible that was compatible with their game design and artistic vision.
>>
>>345173425
I think the getting to the next colossus parts do well as very minor explorations and introductions to the colossus' environment. At the start the place the colossus is in is very obvious and the sword's light points directly to where you need to go, but by the last few it's not super trivial (it's still very easy though). I know I ended up in some garden I'd never seen before while trying to find one of the colossi and I thought it was great that they made an unique area that was unrelated to the path you need to take. The game has a fair ammount of that stuff.

And somewhat related to that is introducing where the bosses are. It lets you have an idea of what you're going to fight, and how you may end up fighting it, like introducing how the 8th colossus' tower is like, which is information you use in the fight. You can also see some of the most interesting areas in the game thanks to it, like the third colossus' arena.
>>
>>345166384
oh. you didnt play the game. carry on
>>
>>345157678
>neo/v/ doesn't like SotC
Oh how times have changed.
>>
>>345168028
Now it's clear that whoever you are, you are also a absurdly neoplasic idiot. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Let me guess, you found the game sooooooo boring, just wandering around from place to place? Dear lord, it's like we wasted our time.
>>
>>345178403
I think is time to purge this site. The moment retards come saying that SS is the best Zelda it will be time to completely burn this place to the ground with no survivors.
>>
>>345169060
It's like talking to a kid reading a book for the first time, judging it as "too boring" and "without figures"
>>
>>345178518
Your butthurt is hilarious.
>>
File: 1147588001569.gif (762 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1147588001569.gif
762 KB, 260x173
>>345179140
Your ignorance is far more hilarious though.
>>
>>345177623
>they took the best option possible that was compatible with their game design and artistic vision
Debatable.
The required time between action surpasses any other game I've played. Still could have had the empty and big overworld feeling while not making it fucking stupid.

>>345178052
That's nice anon.
>>
eh, i played it for the first time this year and its ok (i owned a gamecube for 6th gen and my friend had an xbox, only picked up a ps2 last year)
6.5/10. its a pretty fun game.
>>
>>345168238
>Virtually no HUD
Guess it needs a Colossi mood meter and momo's body temperature reader.

>Sweeping camera shots
I guess every post atari game is cinematic

>Huge set pieces
Jesus
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.