[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS3 thread. Basically anything DaS3 related welcome. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download (8).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
DaS3 thread. Basically anything DaS3 related welcome.
I've been wanting to do an Indiana Jones-esque roleplay using whips. Any advice on which armor, starting class, infusion, etc. To use?
>>
Self bump
>>
Well hasn't this been a fun thread so far
>>
>>345154067
You can't bump your own threads any more, newfag
>>
>>345155872
>not saging the thread
>calling me a newfag
Never knew you couldn't self bump anymore though
>>
>>345155997
how do you know i didn't sage?
>>
>>345156069
Why wouldn't you? are you actually interested in this thread
>>
>>345156210
Sage is invisible now too.
>>
>>345156069
He could see if the thread was bumped after your post.
>>
How do I co-op
>>
>>345157882
Summon someone or get summoned. You can set a password in settings so that only the person with the password can be summoned. Check and make sure that you have online turned on in settings
>>
File: proof_of_a_concord_kept.png (24 KB, 196x203) Image search: [Google]
proof_of_a_concord_kept.png
24 KB, 196x203
fuck the drop Rate on these things.

Covetous Gold Ring +1
58 Luck
Symbol of Aravaice and they hardly drop
>>
>>345158641
I get one every time I win pvp as blue sintenal. Have about 4 or 5 now and have no idea what to do with them
>>
>>345158764
>I get one every time I win pvp as blue sintenal.
lucky. I can only win as a Blue Sentinel if it's 2on1

>Have about 4 or 5 now and have no idea what to do with them
there is a hidden path on the Anor Londo elevator that leads to the lady that is in charge of the darkmoons. You need to trade in 30 for part of a trophy
>>
File: Profaned and Dark.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
Profaned and Dark.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1811
Have you prayed to our Lord and Savior Pontiff Sulyvahn?
>>
Still looking for tips about my Indiana Jones build if anyone has any
>>
>>345163318
just do knight
>>
>>345165665
I was thinking sellsword because the armor looks like his desert costume from Raiders and a whip, wasn't sure if I should start sellsword or start with a different class and get sellsword armor later. Also wasn't sure about stats and reinforcements/infusions
>>
This thread has been dying from the beginning yet people have replied to it. I feel like we need more DaS3 threads
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00920.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00920.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Is it still possible for me to level up the Darkmoon and Farron covenants when I'm already level 180? I can't platinum DaS3 in my current situation.
>>
>>345169836
Yes, actually. But you're in for a Hell of a ride. Ears drop from Silver Knights, and Swordgrass drops from the weird goat demons. Both have an abysmal drop rate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.