[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Pokemon rom hacks? I'm in the mood for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon_Glazed_Intro_Screen.jpg (38 KB, 260x226) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Glazed_Intro_Screen.jpg
38 KB, 260x226
What are some good Pokemon rom hacks?
I'm in the mood for a new Pokemon experience after the disappointment that was GO.
>>
I would glaze Mew if you know what I mean.
>>
>>345135790
My advice for these, find huge change ups or something, any that tell you "It's balanced!/Balanced for ORAS exp share" Is lying through their teeth.

Go pokemon Quartz.
>>
>>345135930
Ideally I'd like one that changes things up from the normal
>Get 8 badges and beat the elite four, on the way there's also a group of baddies you have to beat
Balance isn't too much of a concern as long as it's not faceroll easy.
>>
>>345136348
I'm mostly just complaining because the last mod I played was hard in a dumb way.
>Gym leaders have 6 pokemon!
>Random trainers can have Megas!
>Different battle types

And then it just because a full case of bullshit, gymleaders have 6 mons, yes, but they're all fully evolved ones with powerful moves (I remember Brawly and Roxanne having Machamp and Magnezone respectivly.)

Megas are usually one on 6 in your favor but they're 15/20 levels higher than you usually

And more battle types extend to trainers, so if you don't pay attention then surprise, you're forced into a triple battle where the opponent just spams discharge and gets off volt heal/battery or it turns into a 5 on 1 horde battle.

The reason I'm complaining about that stuff though is just that it's not fun at all, it's not strategy it just becomes level grind or you lose.
>>
>>345136348
snakewood was pretty fun
>>
File: hth.png (130 KB, 1002x250) Image search: [Google]
hth.png
130 KB, 1002x250
>>345135790
Touhomon Purple if you like that kind of thing

I'm playing Yet Another Fire Hed Hack and I like it so far
>>
>>345135790
Moemon
>>
there was one called diamond iirc, obviously hard to find now diamond is one of the official ones...

it wasn't actually a pokemon game, it was a mod of some other game translated, you used a cellphone to call monsters you had collected or something.

I don't know how to find this anymore, if someone has some hints that would be awesome.
>>
>>345138201
Keitai Denju Telefang
>>
I want to fill Mew with glaze
>>
>>345139010
thank you based anon, I owe you an internet.
>>
>>345136669
>Megas

So is that romhack for the 3ds version? Are you using the 3ds or there is a 3ds emulator working that I didn't hear about?
>>
File: moemonfirered_1468620078794.png (8 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
moemonfirered_1468620078794.png
8 KB, 240x160
>>345137394
This. Practically a classic.
>>
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=357465

Its a rom hack of a rom hack, pretty good so far.
>>
I've been playing Pyrite (challenge version of Crystal), and it's been really good. There are major battle system changes, like the style is stuck on set, and you can't use healing items in battle aside from held items. Pokemon selection is also more varied, and gym leaders all have full teams of 6. Most maps are reworked although not to the extreme, and all trainers have modified Pokemon and levels.
>>
vietnamese version of pokemon crystal
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.