[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Steve01.png (1 KB, 296x256) Image search: [Google]
Steve01.png
1 KB, 296x256
Hey guys

I've heard you're pretty generous sometimes, and I need a little of that today.

A few days ago my Minecraft account, which I had been given by a friend back in high school and migrated myself, was deleted or locked out somehow. Now I'm not sure if it was hacked, if Mojang found out I didn't buy it and cared enough to lock it, or what, but Minecraft is something I have a lot of fun doing and it helps me relax from all the stressors in my life. I've made friends through it, and I enjoy playing with them on servers - just building, running around, and having a good time. Outside the computer my days are generally shitty, and Minecraft helps me keep my chin up and express myself. I have no disposable income to spend on a key, and there's a lot going wrong in my life right now.

I know none of you have any reason to do this, but if someone could help me out by buying a Minecraft gift code and sending it to me at [email protected], that would mean the world.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you the best.
>>
Sent ;^)
>>
>>345130519
Thank you for sending it, but I'm afraid I don't see it in my inbox. Are you certain you sent it to [email protected]?
>>
>>345130519
>>345130950
He didn't send you shit faggot. GTFO with your begging.
>>
>>345130950
sent :^)
>>
>>345131193
Why do you assume that he didn't?
Also, I'm sorry to beg, but a friend of mine says this website can be generous. Would you suggest somewhere else?
>>
>>345130181
>>345130950
Sent! ;^)
>>
>>345131215
Many thanks. I'll await its arrival :D
>>
>>345130181
>>345130950
>>345131350
>>345131434
You are a complete fucking idiot OP. Nobody's going to spend $30 on your NEET sob story.
>>
>>345131849
I see. Well, it was worth a try at least. I'll try to save up for it.

What does NEET mean?
>>
>>345130181
Sent! Here's the link to download it!
https://www.minecraft.net/en/store/minecraft/
>>
>>345132060
top kek
>>
>>345131987
Not in Employment, Education or Training.
>>
>>345132397
Thank you. That's a common insult here, I take it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.