[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished replaying this game and jesus I didnt remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: xana.jpg (290 KB, 1046x764) Image search: [Google]
xana.jpg
290 KB, 1046x764
So I just finished replaying this game and jesus I didnt remember it well. The spider statue, the spider pits, the crypt (which is a maze with strange as fuck rope arrows). Points past the starting area are barely given, so my hybrid build never came into fruition until way too late. That said, the orc sky village and necromancer lair were fucking great.

xana a slut, she is using you mroe than leanna ever did
>>
>>345115635
Who is this sock cock?
>>
>>345115740
Xana from Dark Messiah.
>>
Xana is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>345115635
More games need a kick button.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
>>
>>345115850
>not pure
>as soon as things go well she wants to betray your father, even though when leanna wants to seal your father she talks about your birthright
>book about summoning demons tells you succubi are the most dangerous
>wants her way so bad she offers sex at any moment, probably took chad demoncock's dick all day in hell
>probably will be more against being part of your harem during the rule of your father than leanna.
>>
>>345116002
lel
>>
>>345118761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7T9tJiw6AU
>>
>>345115635
She isn't using you. She genuinely cares about the protagonist. She gave part of her fucking life essence/soul/whatever the fuck to resurrect you and then she says "you know what? fuck your demonic father. you should be the dark lord"

All she wants is to serve you and she doesn't have any ulterior motives.

Leanna on the other hand is a goody two shoes cunt who just wants to stop you and not reach your full potential.
>>
>>345121871
>She gave part of her fucking life essence/soul/whatever the fuck to resurrect you
she used some of the skulls power to rezz you and because of that became more interwoven with you.

And your father rewards you well and calls you a heir, so I think he will give you loads of power. Not releasing them will probably limit your power more than getting a part of your fathers power.
>>
>>345115635
Are you me? Reinstalled during the Steam Sale, am now right before the paokai, the last enemy of the second to last level.
Not counting Leanna
>>
>>345123414
Yeah that second paokai felt like a really random fight. YOu get shot on the ballista while shooting back. Once in a while you get off to heal yourself up and then man it again. Also I finally figured out what you get from freeing the guy that is hanging in the necropolis

>leanna as boss
>not cleaning yourself of xana and then freeing your father so you can pound that sweet leanna pussy while she curses you for putting the world in flames
>>
File: hate_you_by_gemmaqw-d4ff1k8.png (2 MB, 1152x1749) Image search: [Google]
hate_you_by_gemmaqw-d4ff1k8.png
2 MB, 1152x1749
>Play this game years ago
>Young and naive
>Pick Leanna because she's the "good" girl and a demon inside my head sounds pretty bad
>Years later replay
>Realize Xana is the only way to go
>>
Does anyone see a difference between normal inferno and adrenaline inferno. Didnt notice a difference myself.

going mage and being able to burn those spiders and zombies with a flamethrower was great though
>>
File: loras.jpg (50 KB, 506x498) Image search: [Google]
loras.jpg
50 KB, 506x498
>>345123912
Usually that's my problem in this game, I just don't know what I should do and whose ass I should literally kick.
Playing as a sorcerer for the first time, I get by using charm and my foot of might. Put some points into archery in the crypt level and then went critical hit for superior wapanese steel.
>>
>>345123112
>she used some of the skulls power to rezz you

But Arantir took the skull. I assumed it's a quick and crude lie, because she doesn't want to admit making such sacrafice.
>>
>>345123912
>look under Leanna's skirt
>nothing but a gaping abyss underneath
>>
>>345124927
You were tripping balls when you got it and xana is the type of person to drain some of its power for her own reasons, only to have to use it to revive you.

>>345125007
Considering it is a source engine game modding in an upskirt shouldnt be too hard.
But what color panties would leanna wear
I bet pure white
>>
File: dmxana.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dmxana.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
>>345117448
So what?
>>
>>345125275
nigga they had nude mods
>>
>>345117448
>Sweet and sincere and a lover of poetry, Xana is possibly the only resident of Sheogh who never speaks a false word
>>
>>345125759
Sounds like a fat load of shit to me
>>
File: 1462282644977.jpg (30 KB, 490x654) Image search: [Google]
1462282644977.jpg
30 KB, 490x654
>>345125658
Dont sexualise the leanna

>>345125759
She lies to you when you get the vision where you see xana as demon for the first time. She calls it a necromancer curse
>>
File: boobs.jpg (112 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
112 KB, 492x328
>>345125962
>Dont sexualise the leanna
>>
File: xana.jpg (55 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
xana.jpg
55 KB, 596x380
>>345126252
>You will never find out leanna was always concious about her huge tits and tease her with them
>you will never bury your face in them until you almost die from suffocation
>>
>>345115635
Xana is not using you at all, she either acts to ka´beleth´s orders or submits to you.
Your father uses you, xana isn´t stupid enough to do anything that would raise the ire of someone who would very soon decide her fate and continued existence.
>>
>>345126890
how come it was ok to show a completely naked body back then? you can even see her carpet in DM, I dont remember anyone being outraged about it back then
>>
>>345126967
>Your father uses you
he just asks you to bust him out of jail so you can catch up on some father-son time. Meanwhile xana wants you to fuck everyone over so she can be the wife of some big guy.

>>345127639
I believe arkane is french. Having a culture that stretches way beyond that of what america can even dream of they understand the beauty and art of the female form. Also ingame xana either hides her vagina with her thighs or it is below the camera. And her waving hair makes it hard to see if she even has nipples at all.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.