[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he know who Einstein was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: falco.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
falco.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
How did he know who Einstein was?
>>
That's not canon. The Japanese script doesn't mention Einstein . Was just the translation/localization team who added that

クッ!敵と味方の区別

も出来ねえのか!
>>
>>345117051
If it happened in game, regardless of TR, it's canon. Does it differ from the jpn one? Yes, but it's still canon.
Doesn't really matter though, since Starfox is making reboots a heavy thing
>>
>>345115605
Humanity had progressed to a space faring civilization but due to the genetic manipulation to adapt them to space travel they had accidently made it impossible to reproduce with each other
So they had to fuck the animals they brought with them on their Arks. Through the hundreds and hundreds of years of boning animals they finally became conplete hybrids while still retaining the knowledge and history of humans
>>
>>345115605

He meant Professor Caninestein
>>
>>345117336
>If it happened in game, regardless of TR, it's canon
No
>>
>>345115605
he was programmed to
>>
File: 1409704889103.jpg (23 KB, 376x425) Image search: [Google]
1409704889103.jpg
23 KB, 376x425
>>345117670
Don't know what to tell you bud. If you can just nitpick what your headcanon sees as and isn't canon from source material, I don't think we're gonna see eye to eye on this.
>>
They did change it in the 3DS release, didn't they?
>>
File: dork.jpg (135 KB, 937x656) Image search: [Google]
dork.jpg
135 KB, 937x656
>>345117051

Thread should have ended here.
>>
There was a smart animal named Einstein in their universe. Problem solved.
>>
>>345118268
if you spoke to miyamoto and he told you "every single thing that happens in these games is 100% canon regardless of translation error, artistic license, etc.", pics or it didn't happen

otherwise you're being just as stupid assuming that every detail is guaranteed canon
>>
>>345118651
Why not just let it be einstein? Just because there haven't been humans shown in the series doesn't mean they don't exist in the setting whatsoever.
>>
>>345118268
>source material
The English version of a Japanese game isn't the source material. What do you think the word source means?
>>
>>345118268
>translated text
>source material

Well, 'bud', I think I've learned enough about you to not give a shit about seeing eye to eye
>>
File: robot legs.jpg (55 KB, 828x557) Image search: [Google]
robot legs.jpg
55 KB, 828x557
Reminder that they amputated their legs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.