[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were too old for /v/? For me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1466875935339.jpg (84 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1466875935339.jpg
84 KB, 599x600
When did you realize you were too old for /v/?

For me it was when fucking overwatch and pokemon go got popular.
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>345107593
5 years ago when newfags like you started fagging up the joint
>>
>>345107593
Please do leave
>>
normies aggressively entered the culture with the ps2

you can't call an entire generation of gamers 'normies' because within their context they are real outcasts or edge cases

at any rate, you never get too old for video games
>>
>>345107593

30 year old here, the normie will fuck off in a month at top and then we can finaly get back to discussing important thing like the meme of the month
>>
/v/ makes you a cynic during your first few years, but then you just stop giving a shit about everything and enjoy whatever the fuck you want. That or you an hero yourself.

You'll get there eventually.
>>
>>345107593
When I lost touch with /v/ humor.
The shit most people here find funny is so stupid.
>>
>>345107593
When the generation raised on YouTube became old enough to post.
>>
>>345110421

literally kill yourself ugly faggot
>>
>>345107593
TFW I am 29
married have my own small company
TFW I still find time to play games at night.

Why people hate overwatch I still play it with my friends.
>>
When you suddenly couldn't have a civilized conversation anymore on virtually any topic without shitposters coming out of the woodwork to shit all over everything. When people here started caring more about retarded twitter drama than actual vidya. When this board felt the need to "defend videogames" against the most insignificant things that they perceive as life altering threats. When /v/ stopped enjoying videogames in general and just froths over the possibility of turning everything into the next Tortanic.

Basically when /v/ became the hands down worst board on this site.
>>
>>345107593
This has been the reality of 4chan for years. It's an unspoken rule to not talk about things that are actually good. /a/ is filled with moeblob slice of life anime trash discussion. It's a rare event for people to discuss anime classics though they've already been discussed for years. 4chan is simply an guerilla marketing website that goes to the highest bidder.
>>
>>345112490
>Basically when /v/ became the hands down worst board on this site.
When /v/ became the worst board anywhere.
>>
>>345107593
When the feel threads started.
>>
>>345111714
>almost 30
>stuck with a girlfriend that abuses him psychologically
>stuck in a job that barely let's him live and makes him dependent
>depends on his family and abusive girlfriend to get by
>soon he will have kids
>still wasting time on /v/ and money on videogames instead of setting his life straight

Wew, nice life you got there faggot
>>
File: 2576483_p0.jpg (189 KB, 798x546) Image search: [Google]
2576483_p0.jpg
189 KB, 798x546
LOL
>>
Gamergate and the resulting stupidity that followed.
>>
test
>>
Toddposting
>>
>>345107593
back when people started talking about Oblivion in a positive light
>>
>>345110431
you don't ever stop being mad at all the retards here
the hate is what fuels this place
>>
>>345107593
When call of duty and halo started to be considerd good.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.