[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody still play Dead Island?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 6786056-dead-island-wallpaper.jpg (921 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6786056-dead-island-wallpaper.jpg
921 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody still play Dead Island?
>>
I guess no.
>>
>>345097315
I still play it, but just when I want to fuk shit up without putting much tought on it.
I maxed morgan, his punches and kickas can send a zombie flying to oblivion, funny shit.
>>
Dying Light is superior.
>>
>>345097315
Waiting for a price drop on the PS4 collection. I was honestly shocked it wasn't one of the Prime Day deals.
>>
>enjoyed Ded Island when it first came
>even though the game itself is not very good
>played with bros, had fun
>been waiting for DI2
>really liked the trailer
>DI2's page is removed from steam
I blame WB. Warners are not YOUR bros.
>>
>>345098283
>I maxed morgan, his punches and kickas can send a zombie flying to oblivion, funny shit.

Actually zombies level up as you do. And it isn't even scaled right. At high levels... you need to hit a zombie like 100 times just to kill one. That's how shitty the scaling is in this game.
>>
I am playing.
Just enough to get all achievements then I'm out.
>>
File: CartmanDie-Hippie-Die.jpg (175 KB, 700x505) Image search: [Google]
CartmanDie-Hippie-Die.jpg
175 KB, 700x505
>>345097315
>playing dead island
>not playing the superior Dying Light

seriously though i bought dead island on day one and the game is shit. The quest system is basically just fetch quests and kill x amount of zombies, the looting and creation system is shit too. Only fun in the game is light hearted co-op.
Unfortunately I bought riptide day one too expecting they had learnt from their mistakes....nope...same shit

idk how techland came out with Dying light after and made a god tier game.

that dead island trailer though GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72b1rSqawgk
>>
>>345101564
>The quest system is basically just fetch quests
Isn't Dying Light exactly the same? At least from what I watched from the first 20 or so quests in a let's play. It's exactly the same in the "go to X location, activate Y".

The enemies are also exactly the same, aside for a few.

I haven't played Dying Light yet, I'm overloaded with zombies as it is with Dead Island. Though I have to say I prefer Dead Island's setting more than Dying Light's.
>>
File: canada.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>>345101901
>Isn't Dying Light exactly the same
no it's not it has a fairly compitent story and quest system.
dead island had a shit tier quest system with no depth in it, ike borderlands. dying light has an actual story and reason for the stuff you are doing.
The parkour adds so much to the game too.
Dying light is on a whle different level to dead islan, ask /v/ most will say they were surprised how good the game is.
also night time it's like playing a survival horror (until you level up)

you should play that game. best game I have played on this gen consoles so far.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.