[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Time Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Q&A.jpg (156 KB, 620x526) Image search: [Google]
Q&A.jpg
156 KB, 620x526
Now is not the time for Q&A, that comes later
>>
I will never trust Jap game directors again. Kojima cucked me, Miyazaki cucked me, and now Uchikoshi did it too.
>>
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>345083728
I'm so confused is the ending really that unsatisfying? I thought there would be one more decisions with the gun
>>
>>345084843

I fully expected a chain reaction involving multiple timelines in the ending.

What I didn't expect was "Space Time Explorers UNITE" and half of VLR's plot points dropped - some with a handwave and a few with literally NO explanation.
>>
>>345083728
>>345084705

Honestly, I'm really wanting to lay the blame at Chunsoft's feet.

Uchi seemed to have a story all figured out when he did VLR, but then all of a sudden two new writers get hired by Chunsoft to work with Uchi and we get... well, whatever ZTD is.
>>
>>345083728
If I mind hack you, will you die?
>>
>>345085108
It would be incredibly painful... for Q.
>>
File: 1468573721701.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468573721701.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>345085086
I guarantee you he was also pressured to sell the game in the means of introducing new people to the series. And honestly, since it was on a shoestring budget it makes sense why they would do that.
>>
>>345084843

Do you care about Kyle?

If you do, then sucks to be you.

There is no if you don't. You care about Kyle.

It sucks to be us.
>>
>>345085431

>I guarantee you he was also pressured to sell the game in the means of introducing new people to the series.

He was. As in he literally says he was.

Chunsoft wanted it to be more accessible to newcomers, since they were giving in on the violence and tone thing. Uchi was given some freedoms in which ways he could do so, so he suggested playing as new characters instead of Sigma, which Chunsoft liked but they wanted more (this also really, really, really heavily affected the whole fucking game). So he suggested doing it in the Telltale style, which Chunsoft loved because Telltale games make money - but they didn't relent on the new character perspective idea.

So partially Uchi, partially Chunsoft.
>>
>>345083728
>reddit
>>
File: 0989866.png (194 KB, 619x767) Image search: [Google]
0989866.png
194 KB, 619x767
Life is truly unfair.
>>
File: MindKek.png (737 KB, 934x870) Image search: [Google]
MindKek.png
737 KB, 934x870
https://twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/753856355027390464
>>
Wait so was every decision in the game done by Delta? and the reason it blacked out at the end was that the characters were making their own decision for once?
>>
>>345086595
>Wait so was every decision in the game done by Delta?
Unlikely. Some of them sure, but not all of them. I think he just watches most of them because, as he puts it, human decisions are fascinating
>>
>>345086595
I don't believe so. I feel like the choices the characters wanted to make, they did make, because Delta was interested to see what they would choose, but the choices that they didn't want to make or would have never made, they were influenced by Delta. You can argue that the reason he is capable of seeing both realities because of his mindhack, therefore whichever one you do first, Delta lets the other happen the next time.

Although this doesn't explain some of Sean's choices, because Delta could not influence him at all. I don't know if there's any explanation for that other than the Quantum Computer being a dickhead.
>>
>>345086897
>Delta could not influence him at all
The power to COMPUTER HACK
>>
Delta writhing on the floor riddled with shotgun pellets, saying "THIS IS MY POWER" made me laugh a lot
>>
File: 1466136267286.gif (2 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1466136267286.gif
2 MB, 250x190
>Sending information through time and space through esper and receiver in the familiar environment with same mass and matter, pretty logical i assume and brilliant at the same time
VLR
>Jump your concious from another timeline ie SHIFT (more like fuck this timeline im going to get to good ending)
ZTD
>FREE THE SOULS PRINCIPLES means more than 1 person can have the share the same information like your mind is connected with each other.

and... everyone can do SHIFT plus one guy literally can do magic MINDHACK
Junpei supposedly shoulda been a receiver not a SHIFTER too, ZTD pretty much fucked up the ZE lore
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.