[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started playing this for the first time since it was on sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
Started playing this for the first time since it was on sale and became backwards compatible. Holy shit it was/is amazing, pure kino, can't believe I didn't play it at launch.

Anyone else played it first time recently, or played any older game at all for the first time? How was it? Graphics are fantastic for the time, framerate was improved apparently, which is a nice first impression, and everything else is also great.
>>
File: krabs.jpg (20 KB, 599x539) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
20 KB, 599x539
>yfw you will never play the best game of the century for the first time again.

why live?
>>
>>345082205
I could if they would put it on pc
>>
File: hhhhhhh.jpg (46 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhh.jpg
46 KB, 419x480
>>345082257
>pc fags still believe in the release of RDR on their mememachines
>>
>>345082205
>>345082257
Why Rockstar?
>no red dead
>give gta iv bad port
>give gtav to occur 2 years later + end gtao soon
>>
File: 1468476828769.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1468476828769.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>345082115
>kino
>>>/tv/
>>
>>345082205
I'm not even a big fan of Westerns but this game is what I feel Hateful Eight would have been if it wasn't shit after the first act. It's so well done and so breath-taking, just spending hours hunting in Tall Trees with the Buffalo Rifle feels like a complete experience in and of itself.
>>
>>345082418
I'm not actually holding out for it or anything. Far as I played it on console I wasn't super interested, but if they bothered to port it I might check it out.
>>
>>345082476

'Kino' sounds so unbearably retarded when in your language it just means 'cinema'.
>>
>>345082476
I couldn't care less about your triggers, anon. Kino, ludo, masterpiece, 10/10, genre-defining, whatever. Game is amazing.
>>
>hardcore mode
>auto aim off
>main Double Action Revolver
The only way to play.
>>
>>345082810
I don't think I got the GOTY edition, so I don't have hardcore mode, I think. Is it worth the game again?
>>
This was one of the only games where I genuinely had hours of fun just walking through the forests hunting, inviting friends to my posse and hunting with entire lobbies or becoming a pseudo cowboy mafia and murdering anyone who wouldn't join over and over again. Great fucking fun, even without playing any of the objectives. GTA doesn't even come close to replicating the sort of shits n gigs you can have with this game
>>
Work ya dang nag
Jus like you taught me pa
>>
>>345082115
I'm replaying it and having more fun than I have in the last five years.

Jesus fuck, this is easily Rockstar's best. Playing it again in 2016 and it not only holds up but exceeds a lot of the shit I've been playing in the current gen.

RDR2 when, motherfuckers?
>>
>>345083827
Hopefully how popular it became on Xbox One creates an incentive for them to make a sequel.
>>
>>345083092
;___;7

But really, 10/10. Dem themes, dat open world, dat FUN
>>
>>345082115
I bought it like 2 months ago for ps3 while I was on the US. I still need to buy the console so I can play it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.