[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys redpill me on Persona? Not bait, I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Can you guys redpill me on Persona? Not bait, I haven't played or watched videos on any of them. I like turn based RPGs, so will I like it?
>>
>>345067203
its like pokemon except with internalized emotions and shit
>>
>>345067203
>I haven't played or watched videos on any of them
so look up some gameplay
>le redpill me meme
>>
>redpill
Why don't you just fuck off back to libbit?
>>
>>345067203
Just play it faggot.
>>
>>345067705
Well thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>345067203
>redpill
Oh fuck off. Find out yourself queer
>>
>>345067902
Well thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>345067203
Most people get into the 3rd and 4th installments because those are the more streamlined games in the whole series. Persona is simply put a dungeon crawler and a school life sim put together, you'll have to bond with characters and rank up some characteristics of yours so that it can help you later on in dungeons where the fighting occurs. Like SMT and Pokemon, the combat system rewards you for exploiting weaknesses during combat. You can also hold up to a number of personas who are basically glorified pokemon that are mythological deities whose moveset and abillities you can fully costumize.

Persona games have atleast always an interesting, overarching story to tell but what really shines through is the characters who are your party members. You'll stay in a city or a town where you will have to live through a year of HS discovering mysteries and fighting eldritch monsters while balancing HS life.

Give it a try, If persona 3 is a bit to intimidating or too slow, try persona 4 since that game is even more streamlined.
All installments are self-contained and only reference the earlier ones.
>>
>>345067203
If you like turn based RPGs you'll probably like the mainline Shin Megami Tensei games, or even other spinoff series better.
Try out SMT: Nocturne, SMT IV, or Digital Devil Saga
>>
>>345068373
>Persona
>interesting story
They literally use the power of friendship to grow stronger.
>>
>>345068373
Okay, I'll start with 3. Thank you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.