[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a car crash and I won't be able to walk for a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I had a car crash and I won't be able to walk for a while. I need something to stop me from being bored and depressed. The only vidya that I've played more than 50+ hours is Monster Hunter and I don't have a 3DS right now, so if you guys can recommend me something to play for a long, long time it would be great. Image unrelated to topic, related to interests.
>>
>>345065323
Crazy Taxi.
>>
>>345065323
carmageddon
>>
>>345065323
Jesus that card is shit.
>>
>>345065323
Burnout 3
>>
twisted metal
>>
>>345065323
Pokemon GO
>>
>>345065640
Yeah but it was the only card scan I have saved.
>>
File: 30959_front[1].jpg (41 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
30959_front[1].jpg
41 KB, 475x347
>>
>>345065323
If you are into smartphone:
>Infectonator, not the racing one
>Soccer Spirits, quite interesting

Read VNs, I guess? They are normally long. Otherwise pick sandbox games like The Sims, Dynasty Warriors Empires and such.
>>
>>345065323
What were the circumstances of the accident? Who's fault was it?
>>
>>345065323
Recent popular time sinks include Overwatch, CSGO, Dota 2, Hearthstone, mtgo if you have money to burn. I didn't mention lol because fuck that game.
>>
flesh to dust is terrible

xcom
legend of mana
final fantasy tactics
dragon's crown
sengoku basara 3 if you try to platinum it
dynasty warriors games if you try to do everything

literally any disgaea game you can play forever

just buy a new 3ds + the new mhgenerations that comes out tomorrow
>>
>>345065323
If you like RPGs, try the Dragon Warrior Monsters/Dragon Quest Monsters series. I put a lot of time into those back on the GBC.
>>
EMN is probably the worst set in a long while, so I'd probably skip on Magic Duels/Online.

Maybe Postal 2 or GTA might be your thing.
>>
>>345065323
Why in God's Name did they make "Destroy non-regen" cards cost fucking 5? Back in my day the absolute MAX was 3, and in the Alara block it was 2.
>>
>>345065959
Drunk guy skipped a red light, he crashed into us. I was the only injured this badly, sadly.

>>345066068

Maybe I'll get a 3DS. I don't have a console. I should XCOM, maybe that's the answer.
>>
File: 1462033008775.jpg (169 KB, 2601x1922) Image search: [Google]
1462033008775.jpg
169 KB, 2601x1922
>>345066476
Buy a 3DS Anonymous, there are fucking incredible amounts of timesink games on the thing. If you don't, I'll buy one for you.
>>
>>345066476
x-com is alot of fun customizing all your units and junk. Even replaying the game is great.
I havent played part 2 yet. I heard it's cool.

I'm pretty hyped for generations. I've been playing since the original. With all the new weapons + 4 styles per weapon, you'll be trying everything out for a LONG ASS time. I recommend it.

I guess it boils down to if you want to blast xeno scum or hack monsters faces.

I'm sorry the drunk guy had to be a colossal faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.