[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly can't believe that there are still people on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: TESV 2016-07-14 22-47-24-61.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2016-07-14 22-47-24-61.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I honestly can't believe that there are still people on this board who don't accept that PC is by far the best platform to play video games on.

By the way, pic related runs at a stable 60fps on my PC.
>>
>>345052798
That's neat and everything, but the gameplay is still shit.
>>
>>
People still use 60hz monitors? Anything under 120 looks like total shit, enjoy your blurry game
>>
This has been said before, the towns in these games are too fucking small. They really need to fix it.

I was thinking that maybe you should just have one gigantic town that they put the work of like 5-6 other cities into. It can have a bunch of different districts and maybe some smaller villages surrounding it. As you get farther and farther away from this city, the region gets less civilized. Resources are more finite, enemies are harder, maybe some evil faction has their big base there. That way you have a logical explanation for the increasing difficulty as you progress through the region.
>>
Homie where your clouds at
>>
>>345053974
It's a clear day
>>
>>345052798
I too enjoy playing modded Skyrim on PC.
>>
Normal people:
>hey, I'm going to get some friends over and we're going to play some games, drink some beers, whatever, we'll have a good time

PC freaks
>look how pretty I can make the game, and you may have noticed it runs at a superior fps, even if it doesn't look like it
>plays for 10 minutes, faps to his waifu mod, turns off the computer and cries himself to sleep
>>
>>345056565
Normal people
>drags other normies into the culture, clogging it with their shit

PC kings
>keeping it rich, niche with his bitch
>>
>>345056565
>implying you can't have friends and play modded skyrim on pc
>implying I'm a guy
>implying you have to be a guy to have waifu mods
>>
>go to the largest city
>it has like 20 npcs

Skyrim felt fucking dead. I dont know why they didn't add 20 or 30 filler npcs to each big city
>>
>>345057131
Because Bethesda can't into game development, Skyrim's engine shits itself very easily, and they had to make this run on consoles.
>>
>>345057370
"Wahhhh Bethesda is bad I hate popular games"

Todd Howard is rolling in money rn lmao
>>
>>345057370
Because they had to cut it down for consoles and people would cry MUH PARITY if by some miracle they decided to put in effort for a proper pc version.
>>
File: 1466041020491.png (303 KB, 541x452) Image search: [Google]
1466041020491.png
303 KB, 541x452
>>345053580
THis will never be fixed unless Bethesda switches from their awful inhouse engine and switches to something like Unreal 4. Their current engine would not be able to handle a seamless Witcher 3 style city. The engine would blow itself apart.
>>
>>345056778
PC Kings. I like that.

PC King comin thru.

"Heh Heh'

I'm a KING.
>>
>>345057979
So you is sayin

We wus kangs an shiet?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.