[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Good night /v/
>>
Night Zero.

I'm sure when someone wakes you up the world will be nice and peaceful.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>345032646
Good night
>>
>>345032646
You'll be back for the next game.Sorry about that. Give it about a hundred years, you'll be kicking ass again.
>>
File: 1.jpg (110 KB, 1024x459) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
110 KB, 1024x459
>>345032646

Don't go zelo
>>
>>345032646
Why is this nigga always sleeping? X ended up have to do fucking everything alone.
>>
File: 2.jpg (146 KB, 1024x463) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
146 KB, 1024x463
>>345035889

>x wants to sleep
>keeps being woken since zero a shit

I guess that's what happens when you have no "I'm turning everyone around me maverick" excuse
>>
File: 1359920155329.png (64 KB, 184x253) Image search: [Google]
1359920155329.png
64 KB, 184x253
I honest to god thought x and zero were a couple even after realizing that Zero was a dude
>>
>x rebuilt zero after getting blown to bits
>zero gets cucked while elpizo stabs x and zero never repairs him

wow what a fag
>>
>>345037124
>X "runs out of energy and just disappears" along with the guardians and is never mentioned again
>>
>>345032767
Dr,Wily is one of the most cancerous humans in video game history.

>Be Dr.Wily
>Make new free will android, give it virus that makes machines go apeshit crazy
>century later
>Virus infects head Reploid leading the Maverick Wars
>Many fucking years later humans have had it and invent a sigma antibody program to kill the virus once for all
>Some evil asshole named Weil corrupts it then causes the Elf Wars that fucked over the planet so much that humans in the zero series are obviously very technologically behind as the retards cant figure out how to make energy
>Eventually Weil gets free goes fuck Neo Arcadia and tries to kill the last of mankind but zero stops him and dies
>a fucking century later Weil is some much of an evil asshole his consiousness possesses metal creating the Model W that causes every single FUCKING MAIN VILLAIN IN ZX
>and finally three thousand years later the earth is covered by mostly water, humans are long gone, and technology is even more primitive than classic megaman.

Wily is indirectly responsible for the destructions of over trillions of people through megaman history.
>>
>>345038015
>Make new free will android
Wily never made a virus for robot masters. He instead convinced them to fight for their lives, telling them that they'd be decomissioned and disassembled by humans at the end of their useful lives.

Wily only made the Maverick Virus in Megaman 8 when he discovered the Evil Energy, and he only put it in Zero before sealing him away in a capsule. Zero never had free will, his purpose from the start was to kill Rockman and then fuck everyone else's shit up, but then Sigma "saved" him by absorbing the virus.
>>
>>345037457

>when people ask what happened to the guardians
>they said they "died" in the explosion like it was planned all along

I mean really.
>>
>>345038015
>>and finally three thousand years later the earth is covered by mostly water, humans are long gone, and technology is even more primitive than classic megaman.
in what game this happens?
>>
>>345039673
Mega man legends
>>
>>345040210
I tried to play it but the gameplay was awful
>>
>>345032646
Why didn't X sleep instead?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.