[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that can't be proven wrong >Since money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1465892901199.gif (2 MB, 225x315) Image search: [Google]
1465892901199.gif
2 MB, 225x315
ITT: Things that can't be proven wrong

>Since money became the major focus for game developers, game quality in the recent years has been dumbed down and shortened for the lowest common denominator and season passes and early access added everywhere because they know they can exploit your interests then give an unfinished product.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>345014286
>Since money became the major focus for game developers

Are you 6 or something? It's always been about money. Find me one field that isn't about earning money.
>>
>>345014412
cant prove that can you?
>>
>>345014286
>Since money became the major focus for game developers
So since the very beginning?
>>
>>345014541
Just read the post
>>
>>345014541
you can't prove it wrong either
>>
>>345014541
>jontron image
yeah I can
>>
>>345014286
Early Access has always been around

They're called demos
>>
>>345014504
>>345014560
Since when did you see early access, season pass, and locked content before the 2000s era? Don't worry I'll wait.
>>
>>345014769
And you had to pay for those demos right? No? Then they aren't want the modern day meaning of Early access is.
>>
>>345014286
That magic is real
>>
Childhood: Gee i wish this game had more content. I love it so much and yet I've done everything in it. Oh well...

Adulthood: FFFFFFFUCK DLC. GOD DAMN SHILLS.
>>
>>345014790
Maybe because it was hard to do a season pass and early access without a decent internet connection?
>>
>>345015235
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>345014790
We also had shit internet back then, and tonnes didn't have it. While I agree devs have become more money hungry, season passes where always inevtatble like DLC due to advancements in technology.
>>
>>345014790
I think you're retarded. There wasn't any of that because there couldn't be in the sense of what we have today, but there was also shitty rush jobs, expansion packs, and locked content. Ever hear of the fucking Pokemon releases where you would need to either trade with someone else or buy two fucking copies of the same game.
>>
>>345014286
Thank Sony and Microsoft for allowing that cancer in the first place.
>>
>>345014286
Tree of Savior devs made the game before they even came up with a proper way to monetize it, right now they're fixing it instead of adding more monetizing incentives or hats or cosmetics.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.