[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Big Boss just hunt down his sons and destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (524 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524 KB, 1200x833
Why didn't Big Boss just hunt down his sons and destroy them when they were still kids?
>>
>>345006025
Because Big Boss wasn't at the point where he was willing to murder children yet.
>>
he didnt have sons. he was cloned without his knowledge.
>>
>>345006164
I meant the clones
>>
by the time he knew about the clones he was trapped in, whichever AI he got trapped in.

4's story is nuts.
>>
>>345006164
You knew what he meant you pretentious piece of trash. You still call your clones your children.
>>
>>345007243
No i don't
>>
>>345007243
You have clones?
>>
>>345007370
i do
>>
>>345006025
Big Boss doesn't kill for no reason. Why kill 2 kids? Not just two kids either, literally the same blood he has runs through them. He might as well kill himself if he believed they were a threat. Would he want his sons killing his DNA donating father? No, they wouldn't care that BB was dad. Just like he didn't care that the snakes were copies of him.

>>345007243
No you can't. You can call your dog your little fluffy baby but he's still a dog. A clone is a clone. There's no precident in place for what you call someone who's DNA you share because some scientist copied you. You'd be better off calling the scientist Dad.
>>
>>345006792
Except that's not true at all. He found out about the clones when he was still allied with Zero and that's when he left FOX and Zero formed Cipher.

Plus, in MGSV they even hint that BB and Miller know Eli's true identity, but I'm assuming that because it was Venom at the time and not the real BB, he didn't care as much.
>>
He doesn't treat them as his kids but they're still human beings and you don't kill 2 children without reason.
>>
>>345006025
because kojima is a fucking hack
>>
>>345007370
>>345007390

Practically every work of fiction that deals with clones treats it as such. They were spawned from your DNA, and are therefor considered your children.
>>
>>345007990
I sure wouldn't call my clones my kids, especially if they were made without my knowing.
>>
He didn't knew he was cloned, EVA screwed Boss again lending her womb to his clones without saying a word about it to BB. Just after time passed he was told ''dude lol we cloned u'' But it was too late and besides he was wondering what skills the children could develop, that's why he trained Solid and Liquid got butthurt about it.
>>
File: Hoss_Chainsaw.png (176 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hoss_Chainsaw.png
176 KB, 500x375
>>345006025
Is that hoss delgado?
>>
>>345007908
/thread
>>
>>345008115
Which is exactly why Big Boss got angry and left when he found out about it. It's a science vs nature topic, and therefor subjective
>>
>>345008251
/memed
>>
so he knew about Solid and Liquid. But do you think he ever knew about Solidus? I feel like it would have been hard to not hear about some dude looking just like you that isn't disfigured fucking shit up in Liberia.
>>
>>345008198
>not knowing based Snake Plissken
>>
>>345007243
>I never thought of you as a son
>>
File: Snake Plissken.jpg (550 KB, 815x1200) Image search: [Google]
Snake Plissken.jpg
550 KB, 815x1200
>>345011249
Truly the best out of all the Snakes, I'm wondering when he's gonna get his own Metal Gear Solid game.
>>
>>345007990
Futurama doesn't constitute "every work of fiction".
>>
>>345012941
He already did. It's called "Metal Gear Solid".
>>
>>345007551
>literally the same blood

I do'nt understand

My blood is different than my families... it's literally not the same blood? We don't even share the same blood type
>>
>>345006025
Every time you try to do that, you end up giving them the push to actually kill you. There's no escape.
>>
>>345007990
Bujold treats them as siblings.
>>
He's not an evil villain, Solid Snake was the only one that challenged him anyway the other two tried to carry on his legacy. Ironically Solid Snake kind of did too.
>>
>>345013260
Nah man, that was Solid Snake and Liquid Snake... unless... Plissken infiltrated harder than both of those motherfuckers and we just couldn't see him.
>>
>>345013729
>Snake Plissken is the true hero of the MGS series
>he's so far behind the scenes that we never see him
Better writing than Kojima could do honestly
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.