[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just best Resident Evil 3, have beaten RE2 four times and REmake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 362x500
Just best Resident Evil 3, have beaten RE2 four times and REmake. It's my first play through ever through the Resident Evil series.

Which one should I play next, /v/bros?
>>
Resident Evil 0 and Code Veronica, I guess? Why not just follow order of release?
>>
If you really want more of the same, try 0 and CV. Otherwise, play RE4, preferably on a Wii. And then stop. Everything past RE4 is godawful.
>>
>>344984926
Are the Revelations or umbrella chronicles good?
>>
>>344985252
Did I stutter?
>>
>>344985409
I don't know, did you? How is you having a developmental speech disability relevant?
>>
I'm playing through RE4 for the first time and I'm having a lot of fun.
I'll probably play REmake after I beat it.
>>
>>344984785
Code Veronica and then 0. After those play 4, but stop there. 4 marks a major change in the series from survival horror to action, but 4 is just a wild ride, and well worth the playthrough. Subsequent titles only get worse from there, though I have heard good things about Revelations.
>>
>>344984785
Haha I just did this exact thing recently

IMO
>Play Code Veronica next (I loved it, your mileage may vary)
>Play RE:0 (I fucking hated it, but again mileage may vary)
>Play RE1 on PS1
>Play RE4
>If you enjoyed RE4 play Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 and RE5-6
>>
File: notazombie.jpg (22 KB, 900x609) Image search: [Google]
notazombie.jpg
22 KB, 900x609
>>344985252

Revelations 1 + 2 are great as long as you play on PC

But as suggested play in order of release.

Personally, I say play RE4 next, although I say skip 5, then play 6, then play Rev 1 then Rev 2

I say this as someone has enjoyed EVERY RE game in at least some way. People bitch about this change and that change but each game is good as a game, but RE5 is the least enjoyable comparatively unlike how the RE6 meme goes.

Speaking of you really should follow my advice since I didn't listen to /v/ about THIS RE IS SHIT OR THAT RE IS SHIT and ended up enjoying them all in their own ways.
>>
>>344986935
Why do you assume everyone else suggesting stuff in this thread only played the games that "/v/" told them to? Most people are suggesting the remaining survival horror style games, since the person asking has only played that type. Then they can obviously start with 4, and if they like the more action oriented gameplay, they can continue with the rest.
>>
>>344984785
Code Veronica then 0.

Then RE4, and you're done with the series.
>>
>>344984785
Don't skip 5, it's a delightful memefest, and Wesker is amazing in it.

6 is only fun with a friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.